AUTOCOMPLETE game

Thank you so much for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Going now __________

Going now to the LP Family and friends who are in the same boat as the other people who have been interrogated in latin and had a wonderful day

The other people_____

The other people are so good omg I was really like talking about it myself but it’s not always going good for me

Talking about ________

1 Like

Seems like a real text :laughing:

Talking about the many emotions of the underworld is a problem for me and I don’t want to forget this feeling of the light and the safety in my eyes

It’s a problem to_____

1 Like

Yours too :blush:

It’s a problem and I hope I can help you guys out again tomorrow night and then we go ahead with the rest and I’ll probably go back home

Going back home_________

1 Like

Going back home from work and I’m going to have to go to work tomorrow morning at work and get back to you in a couple of hours to go back to sleep for the night :night_with_stars::sleeping::zzz:

Burnout ___________

1 Like

Burnout is not a good thing and please be careful and remember to be aware of your own body that will always show you to make a break and then we can go together to the beach :beach_umbrella:

Very nice idea autocomplete :blush:

The autocomplete ________

The autocomplete is not going to shower now but if you could please give it a try to get it to go and shower now before you leave for the night :night_with_stars:
(Lol obviously it can’t shower :joy::joy::joy:)

Splash water ____________

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: let it shower down on me :joy:

Splash water :sweat_drops: is a great way to deal with this one :point_up:t2: was the best thing for us to do today again and again tomorrow morning dear and god will be here

Tomorrow morning __________

Tomorrow morning to pick up some sleep and I don’t want to go back to work tomorrow morning but I don’t think I can do anything :sob:

Anything ___________

Anything else is related with you and I would mean you need a free day or so then I’ll probably get you a ride back to the next place you can come and get it done :white_check_mark:

Come over_________

Come over to my place for a bit and then we can go to the doctor to get some medicine for my life with you and your family and friends and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Nurse👩‍⚕️________

Nurse :woman_health_worker: I have a headache and my best friend is in a bad mood and very tired and busy and I’m sooo sorry to not be able to make it

Busy and tired ________

Busy and tired of my life with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Being ordered around ____________

Being ordered around here is really really bad for me because it’s a shame that they don’t know what exactly they do but they don’t have to drive it to the top and I will always be there for you

Powerful defense and shelter ______

Powerful defense and shelter for the end of this year than ever before

The best way to get something is_____

The best way to get something is not going to be able to make me feel better about it and they said that they wouldn’t be very happy if we could do a lot more than that to me so quickly and I will have to go back to my grandmother’s house and garden and other than that I’m free to chat with you and your family and friends to help me out with this matter is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Doing better than them _________

1 Like

Doing better than them today again and I told you that I don’t want them to be this way or they don’t have any money :moneybag: I will always help you with that you can be a bit better now

A bit better now _________

A bit better now that I have your family and friends and we can go to Munich for dinner tonight or tomorrow night :night_with_stars: and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Your family ____________

Your family is always a step back and even if they don’t want to do anything they will always be the same way to you and then I’ll be there for you to help you with your family and hugs :hugs: to you

The question is _________