AUTOCOMPLETE game

United and together we can go to Munich for dinner at your place and then head to bed soon :sleeping::zzz:

Soon __________

1 Like

Soon we go to fetch her at the first place and then we will go to shower now soon and then I’ll probably get you back to sleep :sleeping:

Goodnight :kissing_heart: and ________

Goodnight :kissing_heart: and sweet dreams my love I love you so much and I don’t want to go back to work tomorrow on Monday :persevere:

Monday _________

And I love your autocomplete rn :heart_eyes:

Monday morning is the day I have to work on Monday morning and I will be back at the school and will miss you :kissing_heart: and then I’ll probably get to work…

Although we have to work _______

Although we have to work tomorrow so we can go over it with you about it later when I get home from work around the same time as usual and I will have to go back to sleep for the night :night_with_stars: :sleeping::zzz:

Laying in bed __________

1 Like

Laying in bed with my dear friend and enjoy :blush: this is a great place to stay and sink into the sea of sunshine and relax and close your eyes :eyes: - peaceful and calm and relaxing :relieved:

I wish you a calm ________

I wish you a calm night of sleep tonight and tomorrow night and then we can talk about this tomorrow morning and then head to work tomorrow morning at work so I can’t resist to go to bed :sleeping::zzz:

Can’t resist ____________

Can’t resist sending hugs to you and hugs to hug you dear and god bless you dear and I wish you a good night :zzz::kissing_heart::sleeping::crescent_moon:

Now for real _______

Now for real I think I will have to go to bed now :sleeping: and then I will have to go back to work tomorrow morning on Monday :persevere:

Passed out __________

Passed out :dizzy_face: I was really tired and then I slept like a baby :baby:t2: I love :heart: this morning and sunshine and enjoy my coffee :coffee:

In the morning I usually _________

In the morning I usually have to go to work and come home soon enough to go to bed :sleeping:

Busy days ___________

Busy days ahead and I’m sooo sorry to bother you again and again I will have to leave a message for you tomorrow morning dear and god will always be there for you

Leaving a message _________

Leaving a message after the tone :grin: and then you can help me with my father and grandmother to see the doctor and they will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Voicemail ____________

Voicemail from your phone :iphone: I was really really excited to get it and I hope you have to get it back and then we can call them tomorrow again

Calling up _______

Calling up my father and grandmother is not going well and that is why I am asking for a bit of a drive for me please and thank you for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Drive me __________

Drive me back to my place and I pick you guys up at noon :clock12: is that the time we can come over later and then we can talk about this later on but be sure that I will always be there for you

Reliable _______

Reliable transportation for me please and thank you for your help and support :pray: :heart:
(Lol :joy::joy::joy:)

Mommy taxi _________

1 Like

:joy::joy:

Mommy taxi :oncoming_taxi: is a time killer for me because I’m not always going to be a nice person and I can always remember that I don’t want to miss out on a weekend or evening or whatever but I’m gonna wait and see

Wait and see _______

Wait and see what happens with the family for the night and then I can find out what time is good for me to get to the bottom of this matter and I have to go back and look at the situation with my father and grandmother and I will be in touch with you about this tomorrow morning and then head to work :persevere:

The situation _________

1 Like

The situation was not always a nice one but it changed the last few months and now I’m sooo happy for the chance to be able to make it work out for you and me thank youuuu well my dear friend

Thank you _______