AUTOCOMPLETE game

Finally done with my father and grandmother and I will be very happy to see you and your family and friends and we can go to Munich for dinner tonight or tomorrow night and then head to bed soon :sleeping:

Ended ____________

And in bed again :joy::joy:

Ended the long fight with the family and I hope you feel better soon enough to get back here in the new house again soon and then we will always be happy :relieved:

Always be ________

Always be there for me to get to know you better and better than the last time we talked about the details of my life with the family and friends and we can go to Munich for dinner tonight or tomorrow night and then head to bed :sleeping::zzz:

Knowing ____________

Lol - dinner in Munich and then we head to bed… autocomplete won’t stop until we do it finally :joy:

Knowing you forever :infinity: now already and it feels like it was just a little bit more crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: than I thought :thought_balloon: I felt so good goodnight :zzz::kissing_heart::sleeping::crescent_moon: is the weekend und dann können wir uns ja auch noch sehen

:joy::joy: lol it swapped to german…

Swapped to ________

1 Like

Swapped to go back to work tomorrow morning on Monday :persevere:

Work ___________

1 Like

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: yes me too :expressionless: stay strong Sam :muscle:t2::hugs::muscle:t2::muscle:t2::hugs:

Work is related with the money :moneybag: I was just checking to see if it was going good for me because I’m sooo tired :zzz: I wanna see it now

I wanna see it now ________

1 Like

I wanna see it now that I am finally getting to know my parents and they are all about the same thing every time

I want to be a_____

1 Like

I want to be a millionaire and I will have so much fun to play with this and get my life back to the future lol :joy:

Getting my life back ______

1 Like

Getting my life back in Padua was a magical place to live with it and it was the first I would be great if I could do you have any other information you need ( :eyes::eyes::eyes:)

Will it _____

Will it be a good time to get a good work like this for everyone who has mental health problems

For everyone_____

For everyone to be happy with my father and grandmother is not going to work out for my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful if you could please send me help with this matter :pray::heart:

This matter ___________

This matter is HOT :hot_face: was my day off today so I’m happy :blush: I have to leave my bed with you tomorrow morning dear and god I enjoy the rest of our weekend…

LOL it remembers the caps HOT :joy::joy::joy: yeah, HOT today in Germany

Sunshine and 31* C _______

Sunshine and 31°C the house is still in the shower now before it gets too hot for the rest of the week and I will be very happy to see you and your family and friends and we can talk about this tomorrow morning and I will have to go back to work tomorrow on Monday :persevere:
(Lol, earlier it rained here, so the house took a shower :shower: :joy::joy::joy:)

Rain __________

Lol - yeah- the house took a shower- a cold shower :shower: :joy::joy::joy:

Rain :cloud_with_rain: is the cold shower in bed :sleeping_bed: in the morning and sunshine today and sunshine is the best thing I’ve ever seen in my life and I wish you were here too

Wish you ________

Wish you could come over and watch my father and grandmother to see the doctor and see what happens with the family :pray::heart:

Accompanying ____________

Accompanying you guys to the new doctor appointment at noon today and tomorrow morning I will be of a good rest day today and I hope I can help you with this matter soon that you can finally feel free

Feeling freed ________

Feeling freed up with the family for a while but I don’t know what to do with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Problems ___________

Problems are not loading and I will always be able to make it work out for you and me and I hope you’ll get the free version soon as though it would make you feel happy :smiley:

Make you feel ________

Make you feel like you need to be in touch with me for a bit and then we can go to Munich for dinner and a movie or something like that and I will be very happy to see you and your family and friends to help me out with the family for the rest of our lives together forever and ever always

Neverending __________

Neverending morning is a great Sunday morning dear friend please take care of yourself and enjoy your life enjoy yourself and relax and stay calm and in touch with me forever and the rest of our lifes

United and together _______