AUTOCOMPLETE game

Waiting for you to come over to my grandmother’s house and make sure that my father and grandmother passed away and then we can get together for the rest of our lives together forever and ever always
(This kind of autocomplete again)

Ending the misery ___________

:open_mouth:

Ending the misery of a life with them will always free you forever :infinity: is your life super easy chill out here and you will be happy and grateful and enjoy your life with me and my family for a long time

Forever :infinity: __________

Forever :infinity: is a long time to wait until the end of time to be able to make me feel better about the details of my life and I will have to be in a good place for the rest of my life and my family are not going to be able to make me feel better about it now or later if ever :expressionless:

If ever ____________

If ever you need me to call you back I can tell You is the night brighter than the sun and sunshine and you can have a great time if you are able to let your worries down

Let your worries down _________

Let your worries down to the wire and see what they are going to do with my life and I’m not sure how to get a hold of my life with a few people who don’t care about me or my life and I will have to go back to work on Monday :persevere:

These people __________

These people are so incredible and they always have the perfect opportunity to make a good job with the shit to worry and I will help you with the family

And then after a while ________

And then after a while I have to go to work on Monday :persevere:

A long while _________

A long while until I’ve been there for the last time and I will always be happy :smiley: I hope you feel like you’re going to enjoy it and enjoy your day off with me today

The day with________

Let me get this right
I have to click casually a word and complete the sentence? Let’s try this

The day with the fact that you are a different person and you are the only one who can do that a lot better than the first time :watch: in the world can give you a good mark

What can give you a good mark is _______

@marilau exactly like this :blush:

What can give you a good mark for the new app I wanna see how it works for it and I have a good feeling about it

A good feeling _____

1 Like

A good feeling about this :smiley:

I don’t know _________

I don’t know what to do about my father and grandmother and I will have to go back to my grandmother’s house in a few weeks and I will be very grateful if you could please send me help with this matter is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Condemned _____________

Good morning :sunny: :hugs: - missed you already here :blush:

Condemned to be here for today and I will appreciate and apologize for that the reason why I wanna see you tonight is that you are still thinking of it and we can work on it together

We can work on it together _______

We can work on it together for a bit and then head to bed soon :sleeping:
(Always this)

Without fail ____________

:joy::joy:

Without fail you will have a great life and enjoy yourself and relax and stay focused and calm and you will always remember that goal you’re going for and you strength for the way

Strength for the way ____

Strenght for the way to get a job

I wish I____

I wish I could go ahead with my dear and I will always remember that I cannot live a life without it and I hope you feel better already

Without it _______

Without it I would be lost

I learnt to____

I learnt to tell other people that are not in a position to help me out with this matter is that ok or do you want to do with my father and grandmother to the doctor tomorrow morning and then head to work on Monday :persevere:

Not helpful ___________

Not helpful but now it’s ok to be here at home and I will help you with your family for a while and then we will have a good time together with you and then we can go to the beach :beach_umbrella:

Finally beach again- yaaay :joy::joy:

Finally _______