AUTOCOMPLETE game

Mighty God bless you and your family and friends and I love you so much and I’m sorry for what happened to your daughter in the world is that the only thing you can do with your daughter and she is not going to be a long term of endearment or something like this for the rest of your life and you have to be in a relationship with someone else to take care of you :heart:
(Lol to the last part :joy::joy::joy:)

Long term endearment ___________

Lol :joy: thank you :stuck_out_tongue:

Long term endearment is a great way to pass time together and enjoy each other again and again I will always remember that

Lol :joy:

Remembrance _______

Remembrance day of school has been trying to get ahold of me when I was there for a while but I don’t want to go back in order for me to get some time off to get my father and grandmother out of my life and my life is not :100::sob:

Bad memories ___________

Bad memories of my life now seemed to fade away finally and make space for my next time in my life to be happy and grateful and proud of myself again and again today

Time to finally _________

Time to finally have the best of luck in your future with your daughter and she will have to check with you if you want her friend to get the hell out of her life and she will have to be after her appointment tomorrow at her father is not in a good mood today and tomorrow :frowning:
(The autocomplete knows too much as usual)

Good luck ___________

Lol :joy: yeah- it’s the fortuneteller …

Good luck guys I’ll check it out soon and then I’ll probably get you a check in and see what if you’re busy and you don’t know how to make it?

How to make it _______

How to make it out alive from my father and grandmother to get a hold of my life with you and your family and friends to come to my grandmother’s house and garden and then head to the airport to get a ride home to your place for a few hours and then I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray::heart:

Evacuating __________

Evacuating is a new situation for me because I’m not alone with my worries about you and I know you’ll always remember that

Always remember _______

Always remember that I love you and miss you so much and I will have to go back to my grandmother’s house and garden in a few weeks to get the house ready for my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful if you could please send me help and support :pray: :heart:

Trapped ____________

1 Like

Trapped inside a toilet and a toilet tub now and I have to swap the keys :key: is the way I can go back to the next exit near???

:rofl::rofl:

Last exit _________

Last exit to get out of here and go to Munich for dinner tonight or tomorrow night to see you and your daughter and she is not in the mood for a drink :joy:

Not in the mood for ___________

Lol- approximated landing time??? :joy:We’ll come and fetch you at the airport :stuck_out_tongue:

Not in the mood for a coffee break now but I’m still waiting for the new app to start :flight_departure: I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I love it ______

I love it when a plan comes along and we can get your hands on my father and grandmother to get the people to get them to see the doctor and they will not be there tomorrow at least you can help me out with this matter and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray::heart:

The plan __________

The plan is to go ahead with the doctor for them and to finally set your schedule free from them ok I play low round and I don’t think I can leave now

Leaving now ______

Leaving now to go to Munich for dinner tonight or tomorrow night and then we can talk about this when I get back to you in a few hours if you want me to come over to your place or something like that for the next few days to be able to be in touch with you and your family and friends and we will be very happy for the rest of our lives together forever and ever always
(The autocomplete doesn’t give up trying, does it?)

Fortune teller ____________

1 Like

Nope :joy:- maybe we shouldn’t either? One day … in a not to far future… we go to the house of the 1000 beers :beer: together :pray:t2:!!! :crazy_face:

Fortune teller is telling me to tell you that you’re going to be happy with your life and you will be able to make it work and enjoy yourself as much as you want…

:blush:

Enjoying yourself _________

Enjoying yourself is a little bit of a lot of work to be done with the family for the rest of my life and I will have to be after a long time to get my father and grandmother to the doctor and then we can get together for the rest of our lives together forever and ever always

A lot of work _____________

A lot of work to be done :white_check_mark: is the day you go there to get the help for your family to be able to make it work out for them a little bit more crazy than I thought? Ok I just got a new house and garden and I appreciate your help and I’m sorry that it’s not always going good

Not always going good _________

Not always going good to hear about the details of my life with my father and grandmother and I will have to check with my father and grandmother to see if they will let me escape from there and get back to you and your family and friends to help me out with this matter is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Let me escape _____________

Let me escape from the old house to my dear friend please take care of yourself Sam and the morning and then I’ll probably get to work on it later tonight I have some food to go for you and I’m waiting for you

Waiting for you ________