AUTOCOMPLETE game

Eternal happiness in my heart isn’t a big deal but I don’t know how much longer I can do that for my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray::heart:

Not a big deal ___________

Not a big deal but we will always have to get a hug :hugs: I wait until you get back here and then we can go ahead with a new way of a better way of doing that

A better way _______

A better way to get a hold of my father and grandmother is in the works and I will be very thankful for your help and support :pray::heart:

Gratuities ___________

Gratuities has always been the best way to make it work and enjoy the day with you and me to get back to a good feeling together and we will stand up for it together

Standing up _________

Standing up for my rights to be myself and my life is so much better than this and I’m going to be in charge of my own life with you and your family and friends and we can talk about this when you have time to meet up with my father and grandmother to see through this process :pray::heart:

My rights ___________

1 Like

My rights are the consequences of the bad things that I don’t want to go through and I will always be a better person and I can help you with your life

With the power of _________

With the power of attorney for my father and grandmother to get them to the doctor :pray::heart:

Power of attorney ____________

Power of attorney generally has been asked to be here at the end of the tunnel in this case and that is a good idea for a new contract

A good idea ________

A good idea to go no contact with my father and grandmother and I will have to get your help and support :pray::heart:

Going no contact ____________

Going no contact with the family and I hope :crossed_fingers:t2: this is a good idea to get back to normal soon so we can have some time together for a bit

Spending time ________

Spending time with my father and grandmother is not going to be a good fit for me and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Overreaching parent ___________

Overreacting parent is not a real shame but it is that way if there are guys who have to be careful about the consequences they can have

Consequences__________

Consequences of my father and grandmother is in my life and I am not able to make it in to work on Monday :persevere:

Enough is enough ___________

Enough is enough time for us at least for the rest of our life together and then we will always be happy and grateful for that gift

A gift to __________

A gift to you is that I don’t have to go back to my grandmother’s house and garden and the rest of the week is fine too if you want to be with me for the rest of the week

Fine with me __________

Fine with me too and then I’ll probably get to work later on this morning but I’m sooo happy for now and you have a great time with me

A great time _______

A great time with your family for the holidays and the rest of my life is so much better than my current life with my father and grandmother

Much better ____________

Much better than this one is the most reliable imo and the best way to make your own music :notes: morning sunshine and hugs :hugs: is my way

My way ________

My way back to sleep for a bit and then we can go to Munich for dinner tonight or tomorrow night to get some sleep tonight and tomorrow night :sleeping::zzz:
(Lol always sleeping)

Slumber __________

Slumber party :partying_face: is a great way to deal with this life together again soon and then I’ll probably be able to get you to sleep :zzz:

Lol sleepyhead ______

Mighty ______