AUTOCOMPLETE game

Never enough sleep in my life and I’m sooo sorry to hear this from you dear friend please take care of yourself and enjoy your life :sunny::sunny::sunny:

Sunshine _________

1 Like

Sunshine is beautiful and I love the atmosphere of the whole world :sun_with_face::parasol_on_ground::beach_umbrella::desert_island::sunflower::sunny:

The world ____

The world is ending soon hopefully and then we can talk about this tomorrow morning and then head to bed soon :sleeping::zzz:

The problem __________

The problem is that I don’t think :thought_balloon: was the day long enough to get back home from work today again and again I will always be there for you to enjoy your life

Last but not least _______

Last but not least I will have to go back to work and get back to you on this matter what I do for my father and grandmother to be able to make sure that they will not be there for the rest of my life and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray::heart:

Establishing boundaries ___________

Establishing boundaries is very important for the people to be able to make a break from a family and a good friend of the course or whatever isn’t going to be a great idea :bulb: but we will always be together again and again I will always be there for you

Just try to___________

Just try to go to Munich for dinner tonight or tomorrow night :night_with_stars: and then we can talk about this tomorrow morning and I will be very happy to see you and your daughter and her dad is a good example of what to do with my father and grandmother

A good example ___________

A good example for the new migration of the plan is to swap the family to a new one and then we will never have to leave again

We stay _____

We stay at home with a female friend to get some of his mother and his stuff away from the both of us :joy:
(Lol what a suggestion :joy::joy::joy:)

The female friend __________

:joy::joy:

A female friend of mine is always sheltered from the moment she has a long way to go to pick up your dad and then we can leave her alone with him :joy::joy:

Lol

Would be ________

Would be great to be able to make sure that the family is not going to be able to make me feel like puking again for the rest of my life and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Toxic family __________

Toxic family is so incredible to be a part of our life and we must shelter our hearts :heart: our life and our power to make it

Together we ______

Together we can talk more about this opportunity to work on the way to get a hold of my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray::heart:

The opportunity __________

The opportunity to be here is the best thing I’ve ever had in my life and I’m so grateful for that- everything will be a better way for me because of you all
:heart: I agree 100% with the autocomplete about this :heart:

I agree _________

I agree with you on the topic of this and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Consensus ____________

1 Like

Consensus is not always a possible way of telling the people of the new migration but it will always remember that you had a lot to share with them

Sharing is a _________

Sharing is a little bit of difficulty and then we can go to Munich for dinner tonight or tomorrow night and then head to bed soon :sleeping::zzz:

Sick and tired of ___________

Sick and tired of it all I have to say this and I really feel it deep down in my soul can you please help me with this and I will help you with your family

Helping each other ______

Helping each other out with the family for the holidays and all the best for your future endeavors to be able to get me out of this place and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray::heart:

Future endeavors ____________

Future endeavors are the best thing I’ve to do for our life together with you and then we will always be happy and happy :relieved:

Eternal happiness _______