AUTOCOMPLETE game

Again and again for the weather to be raining here and now still waiting for my life to be in order for me to get some sleep tonight and tomorrow night :night_with_stars::sleeping::zzz:

Climate change __________

Climate change is not going well for us at least we can try to keep it like this and don’t make it worse

The planet _________

The planet is not working properly for me to live in my grandmother’s house and garden and the rest of the family is doing well and enjoying the weather and the other one is a little more than I can handle that for the rest of my life and I will have to go back to work and get some sleep tonight and tomorrow night :night_with_stars::sleeping::zzz:

Handling _________

Handling all the stuff and you can help me with the rest of the things that I have to do to make it work out

To make it work _______

To make it work for me to come over to your place to stay for dinner and a movie or something like that and I will be very grateful for you and your daughter and she is so sweet and happy to be able to help me with this matter :blush::heart:

This matter ___________

This matter is always going to happen again and I hope you’ll get it back to normal again and we are happy to help you my friend :blush:

Friends are _________

Friends are going well with the new place and get some sleep tonight and tomorrow night :night_with_stars::sleeping::zzz:

Housewarming __________

Housewarming party :partying_face: was a good idea and do you want to come over and then we do it tomorrow night and then we go back to bed early

:joy:

Going to ________

Going to be a bit late to work now but I don’t want to be there anytime soon :joy:

This was best autocorrect for me lol

I am not __________

I am not feeling well today and tomorrow is not going to be a good fit for me and I will be in touch with you and your family and friends to help me out with the family for the weekend so I won’t have to go back to my grandmother’s house and garden and the rest of the family for the weekend but I don’t know if you can help me out with this matter is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your help and support :pray: :heart:

The weekend __________

The weekend is going to be a better one thing for me to get back to my house soon and I hope you feel better soon and then I’ll probably get you a coffee and then we can spend some time together

Better time to _______

Better time to get some sleep tonight and tomorrow night :night_with_stars::sleeping: :zzz:
(Lol always this)

Weekend times __________

Weekend times ahead yaaay :tada: is a great day and I love to have a coffee and start my day

Starting my day _______

Starting my day off work and I’m going to shower now and then head to bed soon :sleeping::zzz:

Burnout ___________

Burnout is just a fact that is really common these days and you can just try to avoid it…

Charging ______

Charging my phone and it is not working properly and I will be in touch soon with some friends to help me out with the family for the rest of the week of May and then head to bed soon :sleeping::zzz:

Friends ________

Friends are here for you to help you with the family and then we will always have a good time together for a while then

Haven’t been ________

Haven’t been in touch with my father and grandmother and I don’t want to go back to my grandmother’s house and garden and the family for the rest of my life and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray::heart:

Keeping my distance __________

Keeping my distance from the family is my way to stay safe and strong and enjoy the rest of my life here too lol :joy:

Lol :joy: _________

Lol :joy: I don’t know what to say to you :joy: but I don’t want to be in a relationship with you about this and you can help me with my father and grandmother to be able to make me feel better :pray::heart:

Feeling better __________