AUTOCOMPLETE game

The day you and your daughter is going to be in touch with me for a bit of time to make it work for the both of us are going to have to go to Munich for a drink or two and then we can get together for a bit and then head to bed :sleeping:

Communication ____________

Communication is the best way to get each other known and that the day you’re going to be happy :relieved: is the best day for you and me

Happiness ________

Happiness is not a good thing to do with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful if you could please send me help with this matter is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your help and support :pray::heart:

Gratitude ____________

Gratitude for you to be yourself and happy and I send you all the love :heart: and strength :muscle:t2: I’m able to my dear - tell me what you want me to do to help you

If I only ________

If I only knew how much I love you and your family and friends and we can talk about this tomorrow morning at work and get some sleep tonight and tomorrow night :sleeping:

Time __________

Lol the :sleeping: emoji so often…

Time for a coffee break now soon and then I’ll probably be able to make it to the beach :beach_umbrella: is the day you can come over here tonight?

Tonight ________

Tonight is not good for me to come over to your place for the night and I will be in touch soon with you about this tomorrow morning and then I will head to bed soon :sleeping:

Emojis _________

Emojis ok :ok_hand:t2: is the day we get home from the rest of our life together with you tomorrow night and then I’ll be back here at the church and I pray for you and your hugs :hugs:

Hugging ________

Hugging you and your daughter is going to be in a bit late mood for the rest of the day and I will be there at least for now but I will be in touch with you and your daughter and I will have to go now :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Okay __________

Okay so I guess I’ll be able to make it to work until I get back home tomorrow and I hope you have a good day Sam

Mornings are _________

Mornings are so hard for me to get to work and I’m going to try to go to bed :sleeping:

Headache ____________

Headache is not a good feeling for me to start my day today and I’m going upstairs again and I will be there at least tomorrow night…

Routines _________

Routines are going to shower :shower: and get ready for work now :sleeping:
(Lol why the sleeping emoji :joy::joy::joy:)

Malaised ____________

:joy::joy::joy: always this emiji …

Malaise has always been a bit sad :cry: I hope you feel better soon and hugs to you dear god bless you and you strength to help…

Strong and ______

Strong and weak and then we can head over to your place to stay for the night and then head to bed soon :sleeping::zzz:
(Sleepy autocomplete :blush:)

Exhausted _________

Not only the autocomplete :grimacing:- I feel so tired today too :zzz:

Exhausted from work and I slept :bed: this way for a while now I’m going to go back to sleep now and then we have to leave for work… ( if only :sleeping:)

I want to _________

I want to go back to sleep for a while and then head to work with you and your family and friends and we can go to Munich for dinner tonight or tomorrow night and then we can get together and have some sleep tonight and tomorrow night :sleeping::zzz:

Wishing __________

Wishing exactly the same as the last one :point_up:t2: I hope you have a good day dear and enjoy your life enjoy yourself enjoy the sunshine enjoy the beer here tonight and then we will have a good time together

Enjoying _______

Enjoying the weather and it is raining here now and I will be in touch soon with some sleep tonight and tomorrow night :sleeping::zzz:
(The autocomplete knows the weather)

Weatherman __________

Weatherman says that it’s not always going to happen again today and tomorrow I will work on it and I can spend some money on it myself again and again

Again and again ________