AUTOCOMPLETE game

Being in this struggle with my father and grandmother is not a good thing for me to get some sleep tonight and tomorrow night and I will be very happy if you could please send me your help and support :pray::heart:

Nightmares __________

Nightmares are the most exhausting thing I’ve ever had I hope you can come over and then we can work on it and you will be finally set free from your demons…

(This one is option 3.- a mix… )

Demons are ________

Demons are not going to be in touch with you and your family and friends and I have to go to work on Monday :persevere:

My issues __________

My issues are not always going to be good for me because I’m not always a good person and I’m sooo sorry to hear this from you

Sorry about _________

Sorry about my father and grandmother and I will be in touch with you and your family and friends and we can go to Munich for a drink or two and then we will come over to your place and get some sleep tonight :sleeping:

Apologies ___________

If we don’t play… lol :joy:

Apologies to all the other guys here for the fact that I have the appointment with you and then we play again and then we have a good time together ( … and spam this game :joy::joy::joy:)

You and me _____

You and me both of us are going to have to go back to sleep in a bit and then head to bed soon :sleeping:
(Always about sleep)

Sleepiness _________

Sleepiness has always been a bit of a good time for us but we have to do everything together again soon and then we go to pick up your dad and then I’ll probably get you a beer :beers: was a beer or something like that a good idea?

Is it a good idea________

Is it a good idea to go back to sleep for a bit of time with you and your daughter and she is a very nice person to ask for help from you in a while and I will be very happy to see you and your daughter and I have to go to bed soon :sleeping:

Fatigue _________

Fatigue is the only reason why I’m sooo tired :sweat: is this time for us to go to shower :shower: or is it a warm day to sleep on the beach :beach_umbrella: is the night for you and me to drive home tomorrow and then we will have a coffee :coffee:

Coffee is always ______

Coffee is always have to be in my office and I will be in touch with you and your family and friends to help me out with the family for a bit and your daughter will be here for you to vent :pray::heart:

Venting _________

Venting is a great way to deal with this life and I hope we can have a calm night with another woman and be grateful for that everything is going to be a better way of living with her and then I will always remember you

Memories _________

Memories of my life with my father and grandmother is not a good idea to have to get some sleep tonight and tomorrow night and I will have to go back to sleep for a bit and then head to bed :sleeping:

The mattress _________

The mattress and the bathroom is clean and the laundry is done( if only :grimacing:) was the morning I had the best dream ever again today or so? Good morning Sam is a good day

A good day ______

A good day to come over to your place and then we can go to Munich for dinner and then we can talk about the details of my life with you and your family and friends and we are going to shower now and then head to work today and tomorrow and I will be there for you and your daughter and she is not going to be a little late today and tomorrow and I have to go now :persevere:

Leaving early __________

Leaving early again today is the purpose of the day I can go to work until I get my shower done :white_check_mark: I have a headache so I’m going upstairs now to see how it feels to be with my family today

Rushing is only _______

Rushing is only a little over an hour to get to work and then I will be in touch soon with you about this tomorrow morning :blush:

Busy at work __________

Busy at work but I’m still waiting for you to come over here tonight and I’ll probably be there at the same time I’m at the beach with my family for dinner tonight

Inviting you_________

Inviting you and your daughter and she said that she would like to go to the beach for a bit and we can go to the beach and we can get together soon and catch up on some sleep tonight and tomorrow night :night_with_stars:

The beach __________

If only :blush:

The beach is the best thing I’ve ever been to and I will always be there to see if it works for me to go back to the beach :beach_umbrella: is the day you can come over here still near?

The day you ________