AUTOCOMPLETE game

Feeling good isn’t an option for me in front of my father and grandmother and I have been trying to reach out to you to see if you can find a way to make me feel better about this matter is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your help and support :pray::heart:

An option __________

An option to swap your family for a while or so if you’re not busy with your job and I will always remember you to do it

Starting ______

Starting to worry about you since you are not responding to me on any of our communication channels.

What happened ___________

What happened to my connection was the fact that I was only in bed and then I slept for hours and then I woke up and then we had a migraine so I’m going upstairs and I slept until now

Migraine is _______

Migraine is not a good day for me to get some sleep tonight and tomorrow night and I will be very grateful if you could please help me out with this matter is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your help and support :pray::heart:

Today _________

Today I will be home :house_with_garden: is the wish I want to stay all day long in bed with you but instead I have to go grocery shopping… :neutral_face:

Grocery shopping :shopping: is _______

Grocery shopping is not done yet but it’s on the way to the store now to get a hold of your daughter and she is not going to be happy with you :frowning:

Unhappy daughter _____________

Lol you always think that - :joy::joy:

Unhappy daughter is not always a nice one thing to say about her and she is always a good person and I love her to the point of adoring :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: her and she is really really happy with the way she feels

The way you feel _____

The way you feel about it is making me feel like I’m getting my father and grandmother to come over to my place for a bit and then they make me feel like a piece of shit and I will be very unfortunate to have to check with my father and grandmother and I have to go to work on Monday :persevere:

Feeling terrible _________

Feeling terrible about this and it is probably better to be far away from the rest of the family that makes you feel like you’re not good enough and then you have to get yourself a good feeling you’re not alone with this and I hope you feel that you’re strong and a great person and you will always be able to make it

Self awareness _______

Self awareness of my life with my father and grandmother is not working properly for me to get to the bottom of this :rage: because they refuse to let me be myself :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

Let me be myself __________

1 Like

Let me be myself again and again I will always be there for you to be yourself as much as you possibly can imagine you’re doing good and I hope you’ll be able to feel free from the rest of your family as soon as possible and hugs :hugs: and all the best for ever :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Let love always ________

Let love always be here for you and your family and friends and we can talk about this tomorrow morning and then we can go to Munich for dinner and a movie or something like that and I will be very happy to see you and your daughter and she is going to be a little late to work on Monday :persevere:

(Lol the autocomplete knows about her work experience thing)

Her work __________

1 Like

Her work is now finally done and she is going to be at school and I will work

Always working together ______

Always working together to make sure that your daughter doesn’t go unpunished with her actions

(Lol even the autocomplete thinks this way about your daughter)

Punishment ____________

Punishment is not always a good thing for me and I don’t want you to feel bad for me because I have a good feeling about that everything is good for me because I’m sooo happy :relieved: is that the way you feel about it and you can relax now

Relaxing :relieved: is the ________

Relaxing is the last thing I need to do with my father and grandmother and I will be in touch soon with you about this tomorrow morning :blush:

The last thing __________

The last thing I want you to do is to go back to the family and then I’ll probably get you back to come to see if you want to come over here and then we go ahead with your freedom and I will do whatever it would be best for you

Stepping up and ______

Stepping up and down to earth and grandmother is in my room on the couch and she is not going to be able to make me feel better about being in my bed :sleeping:

(Couch is not bed but whatever)

Make them go away __________

:scream::scream::scream:

Make them go away from your house and then go back home and then we clean everything up again and again I will have a shower then we go back to bed and then we can spend the time together

Being in this struggle _______