AUTOCOMPLETE game

Living my dreams and sleep well and sweet dreams my love I love you so much and I will be there in your arms and kiss you and hug you and love you too much to let you go for the night :night_with_stars:

Inspiration _________

Inspiration for the new life of you dear god I will always be happy to be together with you and you feel the same way for me to be happy with the rest of our life together

Love is __________

Love is not working properly with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray::heart:

Family _________

1 Like

Family is not always a nice one :point_up:t2: is the best way to get friends :couple: now and one day this year we can have a great time with our friends and we can have everything we need

Friends_________

Friends with benefits of being a parent to me :joy: and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray::heart:

Foster mother _________

Foster mother is a good friend to you too lol :joy: was the first time I was gonna laugh out loud

Laughing out loud _______

Laughing out loud to get some sleep tonight and I will have to go back to work tomorrow morning on Monday :persevere:

Mommy _________

Mommy can you please pick me up from the school tomorrow and then I will have a good lunch and then I’ll probably get a new house and garden and then I will have a shower and then I will have…

:joy::joy::joy: wonderful world of a mommy :rofl::rofl::expressionless:

Wonderful world _______

1 Like

Sounds like your daughter yup :joy::joy::joy:

Wonderful world of difference between a rock and a hard place to live in my grandmother’s house and garden instead of your house and get me some help with getting the hell out of this house :joy:

Getting out _________

:joy::joy::joy:

Getting out of the bed :sleeping_bed: was a hard work :sweat: I hope you had fun with your daughter and enjoy your day

Unfortunately the last ________

Unfortunately the last chance to get me away from my father and grandmother is not working properly for me and I don’t want to go back to my grandmother’s house and garden in my life without you and your daughter :heart:

Last chance __________

Last chance to come back home now soon and then I’ll probably be able to make it work out for tomorrow night and then we can spend the morning at the beach

At the beach _________

At the beach for a swim meet up with you and your daughter and her dad is not going to be able to make it to the beach for sure what time you want me to go to the beach :beach_umbrella:

(Obviously you don’t want him there lol)

Evidently _________

Evidently I don’t know what exactly to say about it myself but I wanna was the first time I had to leave and I had to leave early and I had to leave and I had to go to shower :shower:

Lol all about leaving- maybe because I really have to leave now …

Leaving now________

Leaving now to go to work and then we can go to Munich for dinner tonight or tomorrow night and then head to bed :sleeping:

Later _________

Later in my house cleaning up and getting ready for work

I am ____

I am not sure if you can help me with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray::heart:

Assistance ___________

1 Like

Assistance to deal with the family is going to be a good idea and I will always be there for you and help you dealing with them until it’s ok

When everything ______

When everything is going to shit and I don’t want to deal with this anymore I just want to go home to you and your daughter and she will be very proud of yourself for you to be here for me and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray::heart:

Regaining my sanity _________

Regaining my sanity is a good thing for me and I will always remember that I was really happy to see you and I hope you have a good day too

Feeling good _______