AUTOCOMPLETE game

Hey walker! We’re fine thanks :blush: She was 9 months yesterday, she can say baba, mama (after that she forgot baba lol) and keke :joy: She already walks with help, nobody can stop her now, changing diapers is a real adventure :joy: She learns so quickly, I would never have guessed that babies learn so quickly. She’s still very curious, always pointing on something with her little finger and I have to tell her what it is :blush:

I hope you have a wonderful day and I love you so much. :hugs::hugs:

Great day for ___

1 Like

Great day for having a nice bath with you and your family and friends and I’m not sure what time you want me to bring you home
(Um, in this context the bath definitely means a hot spring, and that’s why you want me to bring you home after that :joy::joy::joy:)

I would like to travel to ________

2 Likes

Woow 9 mth alrwady??? :flushed: Time is sooo fast :dash: really incredible…I remember it like if it was yesterday that you told us you’re pregnant- :upside_down_face: . and I’m so happy to hear you guys are doing well :hugs::yellow_heart::sunny: And I still remember that time when my daughter started to walk… great to see them grow and learn - each day is a new adventure… and one thing for sure: Laura is definitely an “early walker” - :heart::joy:-

Looool :joy::joy: gets better and better…

I would like to travel to a friend but I’m not alone with him I just don’t worry I don’t know what I can do to get him but I’m happy

Please, show me ________

1 Like

Please, show me how much you want me to be there for you and I will be there for you from the bottom of my heart and soul

I care about ______

2 Likes

Wow that’s really nice :blush:… I do like your phones autocomplete function

I care about the way you feel and how you can feel that you’re going to be happy :smiley:

When I came home I _______

1 Like

When I came home I was very tired and I went to bed :sleeping:
(Lol very true)

Last night I dreamt that ______

3 Likes

Last night I dreamt that I absolutely have to keep getting into a deep depression and anxiety.

I used a cat as a football, because…

Now I refuse to do this :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Now I refuse to do this because my mind won’t let me
:joy:

If could do anything I would ?

2 Likes

Okay doing yours now

I used a cat as a football, because I have a lot of anxiety and nothing else to get rid of it

Okay then

2 Likes

Nice one Steph :joy::joy:

Okay, then we go home now soon and I have to get to bed early to go to shower and go to shower shower and shower now

:joy::joy::joy: … I’m obsessed with showering :joy:

When I’ve showered, I ____

1 Like

Thank you dear

That was my response to robs question

This was my question pat :joy:

@theearlywalker I learned you like to shower

2 Likes

When I’ve showered, I will have a talk with you about the things that you have done to help me and I will be very happy to see you and your daughter

While waiting for ________

2 Likes

Lmao (2) … but I can’t do yours lol- I tried but my autocomplete made me blush too much :sweat_smile:

So we go on with Sams - ok?!!

While waiting for the next time to go home and then I will read it and I will get back with him later on this day I will let him enjoy the rest and relax with him…

If I only knew who _________

Lol :joy: this game is really addictive…

2 Likes

If I only knew who you were seeing while I was away at work, I will be able to get a hold of him and tell his wife and his family and friends
(Lol, the phone suspects cheating :joy::joy::joy:)

I am suspicious about ________

2 Likes

Lmao - this is just :joy::joy::joy:

I am suspicious about you doing a lot better and I don’t have to go home now - I’m going to bed now and I will read it later …

It’s been a while since I _______

1 Like

It’s been a while since I last heard you so you can have a nice day too if you want to talk about it in the morning.

Rescued children ___

Rescued children and grandchildren are going to be in the area tomorrow morning and you have to deal with the kiddos :wink:

I wish Mike would ______

1 Like

I wish Mike would be a good candidate for the role and I will be very grateful if you can help me with the following details.

The luck lies in details, while___

The luck lies in details, while the rest of the things are going to be in the same place as the last one is not enough to make up for it

If I had a dollar for every time someone said that, I would _______

2 Likes