AUTOCOMPLETE game

Are you going home tomorrow night I can come to you and you guys go ahead with the family or you can come to the gym tomorrow night and then come home

Pretty accurate too lol- the phone wants us to workout :weight_lifting_woman: :monkey: :joy:

Do you think _________

1 Like

Do you think that will help them getting away with it all messed up, getting away with it all messed up, that’s the living

Well the last time I searched something on Google, it was that song :joy:

So basically I’m still trying to figure out how to ________

2 Likes

So basically I’m trying to figure out how to get the rolling endings right now and I have to be careful about what is going on.

On the bus ___

On the bus and I don’t know what time you want to meet up for dinner on the way back from work and I will get back to you in a few hours and I have to go to the store to buy some more stuff for you :wink:

Tonight we will ________

1 Like

Tonight we will probably have to dig up a few things that you can never fully understand and I have no idea what will happen.

This is getting…

1 Like

This is getting better and better :ok_hand:

Interesting, ___

Interesting, but that’s what you call responsible.

I am very…

I am very sorry for the late reply but I have been away for the last few days and I have to be a little concerned about the Bordeaux :joy:

I don’t like alcohol because ___

I don’t like alcohol because I’m not a fan of the coasters.

Autocorrect is…

1 Like

Autocorrect is not for the faint of heart but it is for the brave of heart :heartbeat:
(Lol)

Are you brave enough to ________

2 Likes

Are you brave enough to do the work for me today I will get you a check for the next week or tomorrow night if I have a beer and then I go ahead … lol

And the best _____

And the best example of the whole thing is the one I’ve been doing in the summer.

Summer is the best ___

I refuse to do this one.

1 Like

Summer is the best time of year to see the doctor and he will get it done for you
(Wait, what? I guess everybody’s away on vacation so the queue at the doctor’s is the least)

The doctor is ________

2 Likes

The doctor is now and then we go home now soon and then we go home now soon as we can come back and get him and I go home now soon as I can go to the shower…

Sounds like a song refrain :joy: and the shower again … :joy:

Today is the day _________

1 Like

Today is the day we can get together for a drink or two and see if we can get a room for a couple hours to get there and sleep together with you :kissing_heart:
(Um, I don’t like where this is heading :speak_no_evil::see_no_evil::monkey:)

I broke up with my ex because ______

2 Likes

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:… edited version :joy:

I broke up with my ex because he had to be a nice one and he will get me to come back and get him a good night :sleeping:

Don’t worry Sam - it’s your nasty phone :joy:

If I could ________

1 Like

If I could have you, I would like the opportunity to get to know you and see if you have any chance to get a hold of my life and get revenge on my father and grandmother and I will be very thankful for you :pray:

(Um, I think the phone is revealing a bit too much about our conversation :relaxed:)

If I had a wish, I would wish for _______

2 Likes

This :joy::+1:

If I had a wish, I would whish for a few days before I started my new job and I have to be careful about what is happening with my wife.

In winter I ___

1 Like

In winter I can only get to the next few weeks to go to bed early tomorrow night but I’m gonna know that you’re a great friend forever

Lol - how are you dear @mish3lka :hugs::hugs::sunny:? And baby soldier Laura? I hope you guys are doing well?!!

I hope you _______

1 Like