AUTOCOMPLETE game

My feelings are going to be the last thing you read and write about.

Autocorrect is…

1 Like

My worst enemy

I don’t know who

I don’t know who took part in my laptop battery change and I loathe summer. :joy:

The police arrested me for…

2 Likes

@the_termin8r your sentences are unbelievable :DDD

The police arrested me for the first time in the morning and the police were telling me about the police and the police said they had to wait a few minutes before they left the car to be ashamed of the police to help me out with the police clearance. (LOL)

My worst enemy is ___

1 Like

Thanks, I try to make them so. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m not sure if people know, but on Android you can scroll through the word suggestions at the top of the keyboard, just swipe left and there’s three ‘pages’. At least that’s how it is on my S7.

My worst enemy is the powerpoint presentation skills and knowledge of my skin.

This is my descent into…

1 Like

This is my descent into depression and I don’t know what to say about it and I think we are good for that and I will get back to you with the details of this

Will you help me with ______

1 Like

will you help me with my laundry room I have a shower then I can go to shower then ( why do I always end in the shower?!! :joy:)

I don’t understand why _____

2 Likes

I don’t understand why people love you. :joy: LMAO

I was told that you…

3 Likes

I was told that you are my friend is coming to get me or call me at least a week or so ago and I have to go to the store and get some rest and feel better soon.

For you, I am your…

For you, I am your friend and I will be forever grateful for your help.

Forever young ___

Forever young girls are good for working in a darker side of engineering. :joy:

This is going to sound…

1 Like

This is going to sound like it is a terrible thing to get them out of the shower so I can and I will get it done today.
(Lol like how Pat complained, shower again)

This is not a drill, _________

This is not a drill or the last day to play with you and your phone and you can play it with me

:joy::joy: lol the phone knows it well

I like to _______

I like to see you have a minute can you please let me know when I can get to know each other better and better for us but I don’t think I have the time to do this but I’m going to try and make it work for me and you

Let’s talk about _______

1 Like

Let’s talk about how you guys feel and enjoy yourself enjoy it and have to do a lot and go ahead with the kids

( what? :thinking:… And yours is really niiice Sam :blush::hugs:)

You know that I ___________

1 Like

You know that I absolutely have to dig through my trousers and not be able to make it today.

I like…

1 Like

I like to have the same day but I’m not a fan but it’s a lot better and better now than it was

Why did you _____

Why did you send that to her about it and I don’t want her to get a hold of him and his wife and his family and friends and I’m not sure how to get to the bottom of this and I don’t want to know what you want me to do with it

What the hell did you do to _______

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

What the hell did you do to send it back on your email I have a phone and a check and I can not get the check for you guys tomorrow morning :joy::joy:

So will you go ____

1 Like

So will you go to plug tonight and get everyone together for a drink or two to get together with music and the family
(Lol how accurate :joy::joy::joy:)

Are you going ______

2 Likes