AUTOCOMPLETE game

If I had a dollar for everytime someone said that, I would say I was gonna do this not on an app to play with but it was ok to be a good dream and a good app for you

Sometimes I would wish that_______

1 Like

Sometimes I would wish that you would like to see the house that I found out about the other day

I wish I can leave this town and ______

1 Like

I wish I can leave this town and I have it a lot better when we go there and everything will be like the last night … :thinking: lol

Last night we ________

Last night we went to the beach for a few hours but it was not a good idea to get a new phone or anything like this in the water lol

Do you remember the time when we _______

:joy::joy::joy: how wise :rofl::rofl:

Do you remember the time when we had dinner at our dinner restaurant in Columbus I was just wondering how you gonna have fun… ( loool I never typed Columbus before- isn’t there one in Ohio too? )

I hope you can __________

1 Like

I hope you can make it to the game tonight at the stadium in Munich and then we will have a great time with the boys and the boys will be there in the pool tomorrow night at your place
(:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:lol you certainly don’t have a pool to host the football players lol)

Why can’t you stop fantasizing about _______

1 Like

Why can’t you stop fantasizing about your hair cut, please don’t worry about your baby baby girl. lol

You are not my type because ___

1 Like

Hey sis :sunny::sunny::hugs::hugs::yellow_heart:

You’re not my type because you don’t know me and you guys have a lot of time to worry about me and you…

It was the biggest joy when we ______

1 Like

It was the biggest joy when we were in the hospital for the last time you said you would be interested in the position I was going through and would love to see if I could get better soon and that is why I was so excited to see you

The next time either of us falls ill, I will _______

1 Like

How nice :blush:

The next time either of us falls ill I will read the rest and I go back and read the rest of my article on this app

In my mind I always have the idea ______

In my mind I always have the idea of having you here with me so we can discuss the details of my life with you and your daughter and we can meet up for lunch or dinner and a movie or something if you want to come over and have some fun with me :blush:

In the cinema, we ______

2 Likes

@theearlywalker hey sister :slight_smile: how are you? :slight_smile:

In the cinema we have a nice day too if we want to sell drugs or have a good sleep :joy::joy::joy:

Drugs are ___

Drugs are all I have to do to get the party started and then we can go to the beach for a drink or two to have some fun with each other :wink:

Tonight’s party is about ______

1 Like

Tonight’s party is about to be a place where we can have a nice day too if we can find out what time suits for the wedding.

My father ___

My father was a total waste of time.

Today I…

Today I had a missed call from you guys and I had a headache so I went to the doctor today and I have a few questions for you about how much you want to bet that your daughter isn’t happy with her mom and dad and she was being filmed in the office by her boyfriend and she was like his body and soul

I feel as though I’m being watched by _______

1 Like

I feel as though I’m being watched by the phone now I’m going on the way home from work and then we can spend a bit of it on a beer later… ( wait- … :joy: whaaat?)

When I feel like now, I always _______

When I feel like now, I always feel like a child of a mindless moron and you’re welcome not to be a good girl who is this still available from my father wants me to bring anything else besides you

My father doesn’t approve of ________

1 Like

My father doesn’t approve of this article but it has a lot of potential and I would wish it would have a bit of more time but it was definitely the best way that it was …

:upside_down_face:

You know, _________

You know, I’m not going anywhere else today and I don’t want to be in your arms and kiss you and say that you are going anywhere for me to get the money from my father is a terrible thing to do to make it better for me

I don’t feel like _______

1 Like