AUTOCOMPLETE game

In the bathtub and I feel like a queen :princess: I love this place and it’s absolutely awesome and it’s so very much fun to relax and enjoy the beer

But plug _________

But plug tonight is a no-go for me please and thank you for your help and support :pray:
(Again the autocomplete lies, but I think it’s thinking of the other but plug :joy::joy::joy:)

Liar _________

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Liar :lying_face: was the first step of step to step down and get it over to the end

Well _________

Well I guess you are busy with your daughter and she is not going to be able to make me feel better about this tomorrow morning at all and I will be in touch with you about this tomorrow morning

(Wrong guess by the autocomplete)

Tomorrow morning __________

Tomorrow morning dear friend please take care of yourself Sam and I hope you can come over here and then we go to pick up the kids at the school so I don’t have to go back alone

Alone ________\

Alone with you and your daughter is in the other house with her father and her friend are not going to be able to make us feel free to get in a bad mood for tonight.

Feel free _________

Feel free yourself and I will feel free tonight if I have time for lunch tomorrow or whatever you can stay as long as possible and I will be happy :relieved:

Happy ______

Happy mother’s day weekend and we can go to Munich for dinner tomorrow night and then head over to your place to stay for the rest of the week and I will be very happy to see you soon enough for the rest of my life with you and your family and friends

Mother’s day _________

Mother’s Day is my day dear god bless it’s all good with my child and I love you forever :infinity:

Eternal love _______

Eternal love from all of the above and beyond to help me out with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support for my life and my family are in my thoughts and prayers and love you so much and I hope you can help me with this :heart::pray::pray::pray:

The love of God _________

The love of god is eternally be blessed and every step you make will be save and right with the love we get from him and be grateful and never forget you are beloved and don’t have to worry

:heart::pray:t2::infinity:

Reat well and _________

Rest well and have a great weekend too and then we can get together for a bit and then we can talk about the other day I was in a meeting with my father and grandmother and I have been trying to get a hold of him and his mom and I will be very grateful if you can help me with this matter is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your help and support :pray:

Helping me _________

Helping me get back to myself again soon and I will always remember that you were here for me and I hope I can help you with your family and hugs :hugs: is the way to go trough it

Going through ______

Going through my things and then I will send you a picture of my life in my grandmother’s house and garden and they are all the same to you and your family and friends and the other one of my life is not a good thing to send you a picture of me :wink:

Sending a picture of _________

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::upside_down_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: autocomplete is sooo much aware :heart_eyes: if only…

Sending a picture of you would be the best thing for me to find you and to look into your eyes and see all the warmth and caring inside of them and it would become easier to find you when I pick you up at the church :church:

Anxiety is ________

1 Like

Anxiety is through this again but I don’t want to go back to my grandmother’s house and garden and all the things that are going to be in the house by the way I have to go to work tomorrow morning and I will be in touch soon enough for the both of us to be together forever and ever always

Paranoia ___________

Paranoia is not a good advice for me and you know how much I appreciate you and your help with this life and I hope you can come over here soon

Waiting ________

Waiting for my father and grandmother to go to the doctor and I will get back to you on this matter what happens with the family and the rest of the day we can meet up for lunch or dinner tonight and then go back to work tomorrow on Monday :persevere:

Monday __________

Monday is not now and I will always be happy to have a good weekend together again soon and this one is not going to end

Here and now_______

Here and now still waiting for my life to get in order for us to be together for the rest of our lives and works out well for me to get some sleep tonight and tomorrow night :sleeping:

Reorganizing __________