AUTOCOMPLETE game

Dealt with him today again and he was not alone in the house and garden and I had to leave and then we have to leave now soon

Leaving now soon ________

Leaving now soon enough for me to get the hell out of my grandmother’s house and get back to you and your family and friends and we can get the people who are in the process of getting my father and grandmother to the doctor tomorrow morning at the latest and greatest gift for the both of us to be without my father and grandmother to be in touch with the both of us

Without them __________

Without them all is the best way to get them to go to see the doctor :woman_health_worker: now they will always be there to be happy with them and we can leave them alone and whatever you want to do now you are happy and you have always a great time

Finally freed ________

Finally freed my life from my father and grandmother and I will be there for you and your daughter and she said that she would love to see me and I will be very happy to see you and your daughter in a few years when she is done with her school and working on her own for herself :blush:

(Looks like the autocomplete says that you’ll have to wait a few years until it happens :hugs::hugs::hugs:)

Waiting __________

Lol - looks like … yeah :roll_eyes:

Waiting for the day to come over here :point_left: is the best way to get to see you soon then we go ahead with the rest of our life and we will be happy and grateful

Being grateful _______

Being grateful for your help and support for my life and my family is going to be in town for a few days to see the doctor for the rest of the week and I will be very happy to see you soon enough :blush:

Soon enough __________

Soon enough to get a better place for the new day of our week ahead with a good job and a good time together for a great day and a great life together

A great life ________

A great life with you and your family and friends and we can go from there to the airport to go to the beach for the rest of our lives together and have a great time in Florida for the rest of my life with you about this and you are :100: loving it here :heart::heartpulse::heart_eyes:

In Florida _________

In Florida I wanna be at the beach :beach_umbrella: is this time of our life together with you and we will have everything we ever dreamt of

:heart_eyes::heart::beach_umbrella::hugs:

I’m hungry _______

I’m hungry for you and we can go to Munich to get some food for the week and then we can talk about the details of the house and get some sleep tonight :sleeping:

Lol :yum::yum::yum: Different kind of hungry lol :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Lusting ________

:joy::joy::rofl:

Lusting and wild and with a trailer that you could have seen already here at night and I hope you can see it all over again

:joy::joy::joy:

All over again ______

All over again with you and your daughter and she is going to try to make sure that you are a very happy person tonight and tomorrow night :joy:

A very happy person __________

A very happy person who has the strength and hugs and love to hug you and god bless you dear

God bless _______

Good bless you and your daughter and she is not a big fan of the new place and she wants to go back to the original house where she was being in :joy:
(Don’t worry, she’ll get used to it)

Adjusting __________

Adjusting the furniture and the kitchen and laundry room and clean the bathroom is a bit too much for me and I can tell I need another coffee and a bath and a meal for lunch now soon

Now soon_________

Now soon as possible and I will be there at noon on the way to you now if you want to come and get me to go to Munich to see you and your family and friends and we can get the ball rolling on this one and the same thing to you and your family and friends

The same thing _________

The same thing for you to do it now soon and then I’ll probably be fine with you and your idea of what you’re going to do and be happy to be together and enjoy :blush:

Enjoying _________

Enjoying my time with you and your family and friends and we can talk about the details of the house where we are staying at the same place and then we can go to the store to get some food and then head to your place to get a hold of the house and get some sleep tonight :zzz:

Tonight __________

Tonight is the night to start :flight_departure: and we will have so much fun indeed

Indeed we are …

Indeed we are going to shower now and then we can go to Munich for dinner tonight and then head to bed soon :sleeping:
(Lol :joy::joy::joy::shower::shower::shower:)

In the bathtub __________

1 Like