AUTOCOMPLETE game

Lol I think that’s reality and not the autocomplete function of your phone dear @Honey8?? :joy: enjoy the movie :popcorn:

Yesterday I was just checking in my schedule for the next two weeks and then I realized that I have the appointment with you tomorrow morning
Tomorrow morning _______

Tomorrow morning at the latest I can get the car and then head over to your place to stay for the whole week and then we can talk about this when we first started talking to each other and we will be very happy to see each other again for the rest of our lives together forever and ever always

Always _________

1 Like

If only :blush: :hugs::hugs:

Always remember what you mean to me when you come to my house and garden and I will always be happy with you and you can relax now

Relaxing ________

Relaxing day with you and your daughter and she is not going to be in the same place as last time we talked about this before and I don’t know what to say about it and let me know what you think of this thing

This thing __________

This thing is going to happen soon and then I’ll probably be able to make it work until then

If you _______

If you want me to come over to my place for a bit of time with you and your family and friends then you will have to check with my father and grandmother to get the people who are in the process of getting my father and grandmother to go to the doctor today and tomorrow night at the latest

In the meantime _________

In the meantime I will have to call the doctor :man_health_worker: I have to go to pick up your dad and then we go to pick up your dad and then I’ll probably get there to get him to the doctor :man_health_worker:

What comes ________

What comes around goes around comes around and I will have to check with the doctor tomorrow to get my father and grandmother out of my life and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray::heart:

Grateful for _________

Grateful for you and I appreciate your support and enjoy the time of our day we are together for the day long and hugs to you too

Connected like _________

Connected like a public toilet :joy: and your daughter is in the shower now and then we can talk about the details of my life with you and your daughter and her friend again for the opportunity and I look forward to seeing you all soon :sleeping:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::toilet::toilet::toilet:

Public toilet _________

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

Public toilet :toilet: was a way to get the kids off the bus to school so we could do something for them :joy::joy::laughing:

Your toilet was the first _______

Your toilet was the first place of the house where we are going to shower and get ready for work on Monday so we can go to the shower now before we leave for the day

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Showering ___________

Showering now soon and then I’ll probably get you back to the church tomorrow and I’ll be happy to meet up with you tomorrow morning dear friend please take care of yourself Sam

A good friend ______

A good friend of mine is looking forward to seeing everyone on Monday and I will be in touch soon with the boys and girls club and the boys and girls club are going to be a little late to the party but I don’t know if they will be able to make me feel better about the details of my father and grandmother to the doctor today and tomorrow night :sleeping:

(The boys and girls club again :joy::joy::joy:)

The boys and girls club _________

:joy::joy::joy::joy: ok for their sake we take them again

The boys and girls club will always be there at noon :clock12: I was really really nice to them but they just don’t want me to come over

:joy::joy::joy: while I don’t want to go there

Leaving there _________

I still have no idea who they are :joy::joy::joy:

Leaving there now and then my father and grandmother will have to go back to sleep for a bit of time to get some sleep tonight and tomorrow night :sleeping:

Let them sleep while we leave _________

Let them sleep while we go plug it in and get it done :white_check_mark: is that the way you feel like?

You feel like ______

Plug dj of course :joy::joy: :beers: cheers :partying_face::rofl:

You feel like puking again for the weekend and we can talk about the other day I was in the middle of a nosebleed which is why I was asking for help with this matter and I will be in touch soon enough for me to come over to your place to stay for the night and then we can head to bed soon :sleeping:

Goodnight __________

Goodnight Sam I hope you have a good goodnight :crescent_moon:

… and ________

… And you are not interested in meeting up with my father and grandmother and I will have to check with the family for a bit but I don’t want to go back to the original plan of my father and grandmother to get the garden and the house dealt with it :persevere:

Dealt with __________