AUTOCOMPLETE game

Just lay down in her arms and bed and she will be very careful with me for the night and it will be a very good night sleep :zzz:

In bed with ________

In bed with a good sleep schedule today and then we have a good rest and enjoy the rest of our life

Enjoying the rest of our life ________

Enjoying the rest of our life together forever and ever always have to be in touch with you and your family and friends and we can talk about the details of my father and grandmother and my grandmother is in the hospital with my father and your daughter is in the shower now and then we can go to Munich for dinner tonight and then head to bed soon :sleeping:

Thinking about _________

Thinking about you and your dad and I know that you’re not always going to be with him but you have always wanted to ask him if he could be there for you and your family and friends

( this is a strange one… )

Strange and spooky _______

Strange and spooky :skull: please send help with the family for the holidays so I can get the hell out of the house where my father and grandmother are going to be in the same place as me and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray::heart:

Rescue __________

Rescue workers are not always a good person to work with them all day long and hugs and strength to them all the way

All the way _______

All the way to the airport now waiting for you and your daughter and family and friends and then we can get the money for the car and then head out to the club for a drink or two and then head to bed soon :sleeping:

Waiting at the airport _________

Waiting at the airport for you to come over and then we can leave early tomorrow and then we will be at the church

At the church ______

At the church at the hospital with my father and grandmother and I will be in the area tomorrow morning and then I will have to check with my father and grandmother to see if they can allow me to get the hell out of there by the time you get here and get me out of here

Fleeing ________

Fleeing from here and then we go wherever we feel free and happy

Free and happy _______

Free and happy to hear that you are going to be in touch with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray::heart:

Dealing with them _________

Dealing with them and I will be very grateful if you can help me with this shit :joy:

This shit ____

2 Likes

This shit is a bit for me and I need to try it out with people from all countries and I need to try it out and I need to try it out. :joy:

I’m trying ______

3 Likes

I’m trying to get the best way of doing it for the first time in the UK and Ireland
(WTF :see_no_evil:)

The first time. …

2 Likes

The first time I saw you was the first time I was asking you for a coffee and then we had a coffee together and we had a good time together :hugs:

Seeing you for the first time ___

3 Likes

I felt very pleasant like a big bright light of positive vibes flowed within me. That was surely a miracle, rarely feel like that, i am sure that have a great effect on me even now

When i joined here__________

1 Like

When I joined here in the forums and the first thing that came to the conclusion is that I don’t have a lot of time to do the job for me to get a hold of my life and I will be in a bit of a breakdown from the rest of the day

The breakdown _________

The breakdown was a real traumatic experience for me and you know how much I appreciate your help and you have always a hold of yourself and I will help you with your life

Friends are _______

Friends are not going to make me feel better about my father and grandmother and I will have to go back to work tomorrow on Monday :persevere:

Monday is _________

Monday is the hardest day of the week for me and you can always be my nightmare ofc

Sending ______