AUTOCOMPLETE game

Sending prayers and thoughts on the matter of the house and the other time we talked about this before I get to the office tomorrow morning and I will be in touch with you and your daughter :heart:

When we first met ________

1 Like

When we first met we will be together and we will have a great time together with you and then we have dinner at the beach :beach_umbrella: I love the idea of the night you and I can spend the time together and I hope you feel like we will be happy to meet up

The opportunity of ______

The opportunity of a lifetime of happiness is :100: a good time for me to get to the bottom of this and I will be there for the rest of my life with you and your family and friends to come in at all this time I thought you might want to check with me before I go to your place to stay for the whole day and night :night_with_stars::sleeping:

When we first met _________

When we first met we were just talking about it but it now has a great way to get together with you and we will talk the whole night and enjoy our drinks while the sun will set for us at the beach :beach_umbrella:

Looking forward ________

Looking forward to seeing how the hell did I get off the plane and then head over to your place to stay for the night :night_with_stars: and then head to bed :sleeping:

Goodnight _________

Goodnight Sam and sleep well and only good dreams for you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Goodnight _______

Goodnight and sweet dreams my love I love the way you want me and you to come over to my place for a bit of you want me to get you something to do with me and my family and friends and we can get together for a bit but then again I don’t know if they will be very happy to see you and your daughter and they said they will not be very happy to see you and your daughter and family and friends

Good morning _________

Good morning Sam I hope you feel better and slept well and I hope you have a good day today and hugs to you dear

Good morning ________

Good morning Pat and your daughter is in the shower now and I will be in the office in a bit of traffic and the rest of the day is going to be busy today and tomorrow night and I will be in touch with you and your family and friends to see if you can find a way to make me feel better about this tomorrow morning at the latest and greatest thing ever to happen to me and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray::heart:

The office ________

The office room was clean and the bathroom is clean and the toilet is clean and the laundry :basket: is the first step to get clean

:joy::joy: ok- so logically this:

The second step ________

The second step in the right direction is a precursor to get my father and grandmother to the doctor today for a bit of the day and then we can talk about this tomorrow morning and then head to work tomorrow morning

A precursor to _________

A precursor of the tunnel is the only time of a year of the moving day and a few days after a few hours and then I’ll be there in a bit

In a bit ______

In a bit of a nosebleed which is why I was so angry at all the stuff that my father and grandmother make me feel like a piece of shit :poop:

Piece of shit ________

Piece of shit is what you mean? Good morning Sam is what I need to say and I will always be there for you for your life I will always remember that you’re a great person friend always

Stand up and ______

Stand up and speak out against the family for the rest of the day and they will not be very happy to hear that from you soon :frowning:

Scold them ________

Scold them all day long and hugs to you and you will always be able to make it work for you and your dad to be with him again isn’t always the best thing for you

Leave their ______

4 posts to 1000 :tada::tada::tada:

Leave their house and garden in front of my face and your family and friends are going to be able to make sure that happens to me and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray:

In front of my face ________

In front of my face I don’t know what exactly I was going to say about it but I don’t think it’s going to be a good idea to do that and I’m sorry I cannot say it was really good

My support ________

My support for my father and grandmother is not going to be able to happen but it will be very difficult to get away from him and his mom :cry:

Very difficult __________

Wow -the 1000th :tada::tada: post is up to me :heart_eyes:

Very difficult to find a good way round the house and garden and the garden is always going to grow so fast omg :open_mouth: has always been the way. I’m going to help you with your family for a while then I’ll probably get you back to the office room for a coffee break if you’re busy packing stuff for them

The solution ________