AUTOCOMPLETE game

Easter lunch with my father and grandmother is a terrible thing to have to go through all the time and I will be very grateful if you could please send me help with the family for the holidays and all the best for the new place to live in a small town called obviously not going to say about it later :pray:
(Lol to small town called obviously not going to say about it :joy::joy::joy:)

Not going to say about _________

Not going to say about it myself and Iโ€™m sooo sorry to hear this dear friend I wanna see if we can get together and meet with you and move on

Moving on _____

Moving on to the next one of the house on Friday and then we can go to Munich for a drink or two and then head to bed :sleeping:
(Good like to your moving on Friday :hugs::hugs::hugs:)

Change of scenery _________

1 Like

Change of scenery and I hope you can come over and then we have a good time together

A good time together _______

A good time together forever and ever and ever always since I donโ€™t have any plans or money or other friends who are you and your family and friends and we can go from there to here that you and your daughter are going well with the new house :blush:

The new house _________

The new house is a great place for us to stay in trust in our hearts and garden and enjoy it and relax together with a good time and enjoy the beer :beers:

Enjoying the beer ________

Enjoying the beer and wine and cheese and crackers and your daughter is in the shower now and then we can get together for a bit and then we can talk about the house for the night :night_with_stars: and then head to bed :sleeping:

Cheese and crackers ___________

Cheese and crackers for the beer and beer for the next two days and I hope you can come and enjoy the beer and garden and relax a while with us

Relax with us _________

Relax with us and be safe and enjoy your time with your family and friends and we love each other and we will be in touch soon with the eventual of the house :house:

It will be soon _______

1 Like

It will be soon after I leave the house to go to pick ya up now and I will get you some beer :beers: I look forward to our time together and everything about it is so incredible good

Incredible good _________

Incredible good weather for the rest of the week and then we can go to the beach for a drink or two and then head over to your place for dinner and then head to bed :sleeping:

Good weather __________

Good weather app for you and your appointment with the new landlord to get the badge and you will work on it a lot atm

Working on it a lot _________

Working on it a lot easier for you to come over to my grandmotherโ€™s garden and help me out with this matter is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your help and support :pray:

The garden _________

The garden is so incredible and we have to do it together again tomorrow morning dear and god bless you and me

God bless ______

God bless you and your daughter and her friend and he is going to be in touch with you and your family and friends and we are going to be in touch with the family and friends

In touch with __________

In touch with books i realise they are better than spending time watching useless serials on TV

I got my ________

I got my life back from my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray::heart:

Your support _________

1 Like

Your support is always a great step up to get the best way to make it work

To make it work ______

To make it work but I will not be able to make my way over from my father and grandmother and I will have to go back to work and get some rest tonight :sleeping:

Tonight _________

Tonight is now finally youโ€™re here tonight and I will be there too and we will always remember what exactly we need for the night we will you know it too?

Will you know it ________