AUTOCOMPLETE game

On the other side of the fence is me and I am not feeling well today and tomorrow and I will have to go back to the doctor today and tomorrow and see what happens next time I get to the doctor today and tomorrow

What happened next ___________

What happened next year is not important now but I’m sooo happy for now and you can always come back here and then we will always make a great time together forever

The chance __________

The chance of getting my father and grandmother to the doctor is not going to happen with the family :cry:

Not happening ___________

Not happening today but I’m sure you will have another appointment with the doctor tomorrow morning and I can help you with the rest

Helping you ______

Helping you with the family for the holidays and the rest of my life is a little better than the last time I had to go back to my grandma’s house to do with her garden :expressionless:

Speechless ____________

Speechless :no_mouth: is the day you get home from work tomorrow night and then we can leave there forever and we go home and we have dinner and we can spend the rest of our life together with you and then I’ll be happy

Being happy ________

Being happy with the service I have been trying to get a hold of my life and it will take forever to get the happiness in my life and I don’t know if I can do anything to do with it anymore

Taking forever _________

Taking forever :infinity: is a new life what you are going to go ahead with and I hope you can feel that the moment you feel better about your life is right now

Right now ________

Right now I’m just waiting for my grandmother’s house to collapse on itself and my father is in the house with her and I will not have to go back to the house where they are at anymore
(Lol the autocomplete really suggested this)

Miracles _________

Miracles happen and I hope that they will happen soon

A wonder ________

A wonder woman who is looking for a new place to live in this life and I am going to be in town this weekend and we can get together for a drink or two to get some food for the weekend and will be there for a bit :blush:

Wonder woman __________

Wonder Woman is the best way to spend time with the wonder of the week before I go to pick ya up and I don’t know how much it will cost but I’m sooo happy for you

What does ____________

What does my father and grandmother want to do with me :sob: and I will be in touch soon with you and your family and friends

Trying to stay sane __________

Trying to stay sane and again I’m not alone with my problems and I’m sure about it myself but it’s not always going good for me and I can just hope and move on

Hope and ________

Hope and pray that you are ok with that and then we can go to Munich for dinner tonight and then head to bed :sleeping:

Tonight __________

Tonight is over tomorrow and it’s a new day starting for us all day and we can have the day of our life every day so let’s try it

Let’s try it _______

Let’s try it again and again and again for the rest of our lives together and we can go from there to here from my father and grandmother and have a great weekend and see if you can find a way to make it work for me to come over to your place and then we can go to Munich for a drink or two and then head to bed :sleeping:

Again and again _________

Again and again we will always be together and our hearts and strength to be thankful for the lord of our hearts making us feel like we do and enjoy our life

Hearts full of love ________

Hearts full of love and hugs to you and your daughter and she is not in a good mood today and she said that she is not going to be able to make it to the meeting with your parents and your mom and dad are not going to be happy to see that your daughter isn’t going to be able to make it to the meeting

The meeting _________

The meeting is going on at the moment and we can spend some time together with the family for lunch

Easter lunch ______