AUTOCOMPLETE game

Appreciating your strength and hugs and do we will rock good morning together always and forever god made our paths cross for a reason and we can always be together and appreciate the gift

For a moment ______

For a moment I thought you were going to shower now so I will be in the shower now :blush:

Showering __________

Showering :soap: is a great time for me to get my stuff done :white_check_mark: I hope you feel like me and then we agree

We agree ________

1 Like

We agree to disagree on the couch with you and your daughter and she said that she would like to see if you can find a way to get a hold of him about the details of the house where you and your daughter are going to be living in the same place and then we can talk about the other time that you would be processed in the shower :shower: now and then we can go to Munich for dinner tonight and then head to bed :sleeping:
(Processed in the shower lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:)

Processed in the __________

Processed in the office tomorrow morning to pick up a couple of them to think about what happened here

No so funny ____

Not so funny but I’m sorry that it’s not always going good for the game and I just head to the beach

The beach _______

The beach is the best way to get a hold of my life with you and your daughter and she is going to shower now and then head to the beach for a bit and then we can go from there to here to get dinner and a movie and then head to bed soon :sleeping:

Vacation __________

Vacation time for me and you can spend some money on it and then we can leave early tomorrow and I have no worries about that

No worries _______

1 Like

No worries about my father and grandmother and I will be in charge of the people who are in the process of getting my father and grandmother to the doctor today and I will be very grateful for your help and support for the rest of my life with you and your family and friends

In charge of _________

In charge of the key is to be aware of the safety of course but the landlord will have to leave a check in the basement to get it done tomorrow morning

A check _________

A check with my father and grandmother is in the car with the family and I will be in the area around here for the next two days so I will be in touch with you and your daughter and her friend are going to be in town for a few days so we can go over to your place to get a new car and get some sleep tonight :sleeping:

In town _________

In town with you around and then we go for grocery shopping :shopping_cart: is that a good idea to swap out some things and we have some beer :beers:

At the beer garden _______

At the beer garden and the boys and girls are going well with the family and friends and we can talk about the other day I was in the middle of a few drinks with the girls and the boys are here for a drink with the guys tonight and they said they would like to see the car with the boys and girls club and the boys and girls are going to be together in the shower :shower: :blush:
(Lol :joy::joy::joy:)

Showering together _________

Showering together with a few more people at the beach :beach_umbrella: was a great time for me and you guys and we can come to the next two days we can spend some time together and we have a beer with him and I will always be happy with the new place

A beer with him ________

A beer with him and his mom is not going to work out for you and me and the rest of the night go by myself with you and your daughter and she is not going to be able to make you happy with my father and grandmother

The discotheque is _________

The discotheque is always a great place to go and enjoy and dance :dancer: is always a great step to your experience with the other stuff and you will have always come back to enjoy the rest of your life

Dancing :man_dancing:t2: is ________

Dancing :man_dancing: is a terrible thing to do with my father and grandmother and I will be in touch with you and your family and friends and we can talk more about this tomorrow morning :blush:

Trouble ________

Trouble with you is not a good idea for me because I can’t argue with you without being sad or something like that

To agree to differ ________

To agree to differ from my father and grandmother is a terrible thing for them to get and I don’t want to go back to my grandma’s house and I will be in touch with you later in the shower :shower:

In touch in the shower ________

:joy::joy: In touch in the shower can be very tight and then we have to wash the others neck and back and everything is fine but I don’t know how much I can spend it on the other side

On the other side _______