AUTOCOMPLETE game

:joy::joy::joy: noooo not Britney again :joy::joy:

At a concert of my favourite artist with you and our friends and Iโ€™ll be happy :smiley: one day we will make it happen and have the time of our hearts and life

The good time _________

The good time for me to come over to your place for a few days but I will have to check with my father and grandmother and see if they can get a ride to the airport tomorrow morning and then we can go to Munich for a drink or two and then head to bed :sleeping:

Send them away ________

Send them away - is the only way to get set free - I will be there for you and your friends will be there for you and me Sam and then we go away together from that place and make them to the doctor tomorrow

Support for you _____

Support for you and your daughter is going well and that the rest of my life is too short to be in a relationship with my father and grandmother and I donโ€™t want to go back to my grandmotherโ€™s garden and house and we are going to be there for each other and see if they can get help from the doctor today and tomorrow and see what happens with the family and I will be very grateful for your help and support for the rest of my life with you and your family and friends

A relationship _________

1 Like

A relationship and a good friend and a good job is a good thing to have and with the people that are near to my house now I have a good time now I will work with your friends tomorrow and Iโ€™ll be happy with the day

I will have a _____

I will have a headache if I continue with this matter and I will have to go back to sleep for the rest of the night :night_with_stars: :sleeping:
(Yup my headache is really bad now)

In dreamland ________

In dreamland we will meet tonight and have fun with you and me

Good goodnight _____

Good goodnight and I will have to go back to sleep now so I will head to bed :sleeping:

Suffering _________

Suffering from headache migraine and fever :face_with_thermometer: is a burden but you are not alone and I know itโ€™s not always going to be good but you know that I care for you

Sending strength _______

Sending strength to the last few days of your journey and I hope you will enjoy your holiday with your family :blush::family_man_woman_boy:

If I do this, ___

If I do this, I will have to check with my father and grandmother and I will be in touch with you and your daughter and family and friends and we can go from there to get the money to you and the rest of the family for the holidays so we can get together for a few days and I will be very happy to see you and your daughter and family and friends

Holidays ________

It is really funny.

Holidays are already here at the moment and we have a great time together with you and your friends and I know we are going to be on the beach :beach_umbrella:

I dream of _________

I dream of the house where we are going to be in town for the weekend and we will be there in a few hours to pick up the keys to the house and get some sleep tonight :sleeping:

The keys __________

The keys for the new house and garden is so very important for me to go home now soon and then Iโ€™ll probably get them today yaaay :tada:

Lol- I really get them tomorrow :heart::heart_eyes:

Short happy feeling _________

Short happy feeling like a baby tonight in your arms and kiss you and say that you are a very good person to be around me and I will be very grateful for your help and support for the rest of my life with you and your family and friends
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Feeling like a baby _________

1 Like

Feeling like a baby in your arm today and I will always remember you when you have been like this and I really appreciate your help with this and you are always so incredible to me thank you

Thank you _________

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your family and your daughter is a good girl to have and what is your address of your new house so I can get to the house :house:

The new address _________

The new house adress is a new one and I will tell you about it tomorrow and now I have a lunch

Having lunch ________

Having lunch with my father and grandmother is not going to work out for me please I need your help with this matter is greatly appreciated thank God for your help and support

Appreciating _________