AUTOCOMPLETE game

Britney Bi*** ?! :joy::joy::joy: I see

The furniture is so nice and I can feel it already here at the moment I can feel it myself just now saw the new house in a good night dear friend

Slowly I start _________

Slowly I start to drive to the airport to get my father and grandmother to travel to another country for a bit of want you want me to do with them and then we can go to Munich for dinner and a movie or something like that and then head to bed :sleeping:

The airport ________

The airport is a great place to meet up when your plane :airplane: landed send me a message

A message _____

A message from you and your daughter is going well with the new place and then I can find out what time you want me to come over to your place to stay for the night and then we can go to Munich for dinner tonight and then head to bed :sleeping:

The new place _________

The new place was great but I had to leave and then I’ll probably get back here again soon

To be here ________

To be here for the rest of the week is going to be a little more than I can handle the time to get to the bottom of this and you can help me out with this matter is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your help and support for my life with you and your daughter and family and friends

Handling _________

Handling the laundry room is so much better than laundry laundry and laundry laundry done laundry and packing laundry and then I’ll probably get there tomorrow morning to get you back to sleep soon…

Laundry?? :flushed: NOOO !!

No laundry __________

No laundry done today and tomorrow and I will be in the office on Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday and Friday off so I can get together with you and your family and friends and we can go to Munich for a drink or two and then head to bed :sleeping:

The office _________

Sounds good :blush:

The office room was clean and the bathroom was clean and the toilet was clean and the shower is clean ok :ok_hand:t2: is the coffee ready for me?

:joy::joy:

Coffee is _________

Coffee is a good idea for me to get a drink or two of them and I will have to check with the boss of my life and get back to you on the phone with you and your daughter and she said that you are going through a lot of things that need to be done and then we can talk about the details of the house and get the money for the house where we are going to be in for the rest of our lives together forever and ever always

The boss of my life ________

1 Like

The boss of my life is a bit too busy and I don’t know what I want to say about it myself but I don’t think it’s a good idea to go back to work until I get back here

Getting back here is _______

Getting back here is my choice but to go back to work on Monday so I can get the money for my life with you and your daughter and she said that she would call her friend and see what she wants to do with her mom and dad and she said that you are not interested in meeting up with her mom and dad and she is not going to be happy to help you out with the girls and the boys are not interested in meeting up with the girls and the rest of them are in the shower now so she would like to see you and your daughter and she isn’t going to be able to find out what you want to do with her and her mom and dad…
(Ugh the autocomplete is doing dunno what eavesdropping on your daughter and her friend… :expressionless:)

Eavesdropping ___________

Evasdropping to be able to swap the furniture to the new house and garden and then we go back home the new house is probably a better place for us to stay in trust with you and me Sam

To stay in trust _______

(My headache got worse after doing that eavesdropping post, anyway I’m sure you’re not interested in meeting up with her friend’s parents etc.)

To stay in trust for the rest of my life with you and your family and friends are going to be a little bit difficult but it will have to be after I have my own life without my father and grandmother in my life

My own life _________

:hugs::hugs::hugs: hope it’ll pass now finally- this damn headache :expressionless: and you’re right - I’m not interested in meeting their parents but them…

My own life will be better soon and when I have my freedom from my family I will always remember that everything I was is changed and I will always be happy and grateful for the rest of my life

To move on ________

You’re interested in meeting up with her friends? I guess only to make sure that they are good company for your daughter

To move on from my father and grandmother is not going to be any easier for me to do that but I don’t want to go back to their house and garden in my life with you and your family and friends and we will have to get the people who are in the process of getting my father and grandmother to go to the doctor and see what happens with the family and friends

The process of _________

Yes, exactly for this reason, to see if they are good people… :blush:

The process of moving forward with Mike is a new life and I know you will feel a lot better than you do now and you will be loved and appreciated and I love you so very much and I know today that you can make it with the support of your friends and I will help you with your life and then we enjoy each day together with fun and joy :blush:

How niiiice -:tada: autocomplete suggested Mike :heart_eyes:

Enjoying the days_________

Enjoying the days of the week off and your daughter is in the shower now and then we are going to shower and get ready for the next two hours and then we will have to go to Munich for a drink or two and then head to bed :sleeping:

Week off ________

Week off work until tomorrow night and weekend is going to be a great day for you and me to go to see if we can have a beer :beers: and some fun together with our friends and enjoy every moment with your friends and enjoy the show together with me

Seeing a show together with you _____

Seeing a show together with you and your daughter and her friend and see what she thinks about the movie and Britney was just wondering why she was in the show :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
(Britney again :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:)

At a concert _________