AUTOCOMPLETE game

Whaaat? :joy::joy::joy:

The doctors birthday party at noon and I will get them a little car later on my way to work

Birthday cake is ________

Birthday cake :birthday: for the night and then we can go to Munich for dinner and a movie and then we can head over to your place and then head to bed :bed:

Dinner ________

Dinner at your place is right for me to come over and then we have a beer with each other and we can spend some money on the weekend so we will have fun together

Fun together _________

Fun together forever and always my pleasure to be your friend and family and I will be in touch with you and your daughter in a bit and see what happens with that being said I am a good guy to be together with you and your family and friends

A good guy ________

1 Like

A good guy is a great friend and I love you for being always there for us and hugs to you and hugs to everyone and I will always remember that

I will always remember _______

I will always remember the last time I was in my grandmother’s house and it was a terrible day to be in the house by the way I am going to be out of the office today but I will have to go back to work tomorrow morning

Terrible day _________

Terrible day for me too and I hope I can help you with your family for a long time so that you don’t have to work with them at all I just wanted you to know that

You’re right _________

You’re right about the time I was in my grandmother’s house and she was the only one who can make me feel like a piece of shit and your daughter is not a big fan of my father and grandmother
(If your daughter knows about this, she will also agree with this statement)

A big fan of _______

Agreed

A big fan of this place and the food and the beer and the service is always great and I love to be there with you all

Let’s go _________

Let’s go to Munich to get some rest before we go back to work tomorrow and I will be there in a few minutes to chat with you and your family and friends

Chatting _______

Chatting with you is the best way to start my day anyway I hope you feel better soon

Feeling good ________

Feeling good isn’t what I’m feeling like now I’m feeling like puking :nauseated_face: again and again and again for the rest of my life and I will have to go back to the doctor today for the rest of my life and my grandmother is like this one too many times while I try to get away from her
(The autocomplete exaggerates greatly :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:)

Puking _________

Oh man…

Puking :nauseated_face: is the way you can make it go through it all over again and again, I hope you feel better soon and hugs to you

I hope __________

I hope that the rest of my life isn’t going to be a long time with my father and grandmother and I don’t want to go back in the house :house:

I don’t wanna _________

I don’t wanna see it in a while or maybe we could have a good start to the next two hours and I hope :crossed_fingers:t2: It was the morning time to go back to sleep

I’m just a bit ______

I’m just a bit tired and I will have to go back to sleep in a bit of time to make it to work tomorrow and I will get back to you in a couple minutes

Fatigue _________

Fatigue headache and migraine fever and headache is a bad thing to have and I hope you feel better already and then we can spend some time together

Spending time

Post 777 :tada::tada::tada:

Your autocomplete seems to know how bad I’m feeling

Spending time with my father and grandmother is not a good day for me and I don’t want to be involved with the family for the rest of my life and I am not sure if I can make it the rest of my life or something like that

Getting involved ________

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Getting involved with the family is so much more crazy than what we had together for the last two weeks and I will always be there for you to enjoy your life

Craziness ________

Craziness of my father and grandmother is a terrible thing to get a hold of him and his mom and I will be very grateful if you could please send me your help with this matter and I don’t have any other ideas for my father and grandmother to be in touch with the family for the rest of my life is a terrible thing to get some more of that lol

Getting some more ________