AUTOCOMPLETE game

The bed is so very much relaxing and relaxing and I really really appreciate it and relaxing is a great way to spend time together with you

It’s so nice _________

It’s so nice to see you and your daughter helping me out with the family for the holidays and the rest of my life and I will be very grateful for your help and support in this life and you are a very good person to me that you are the best thing that ever happened to me

The best thing _________

1 Like

Nice one :blush:

The best thing to do is to go to see you soon and then I’ll probably get you a coffee and then we will have a good time together exactly how we like it

We like it to _________

We like it to be together forever and ever always been working on this for the rest of our lives and we can go to Munich for the rest of my life with you and your family and friends

The rest of __________

The rest of our life is so incredible and we will always remember that everything was perfect for you and me and I hope you feel like we are already here at the party :confetti_ball:

Life is a party _________

Life is a party for my birthday :birthday: and I don’t want to go back to work tomorrow and I will have to go through this again but I have to get my life back in order for me and I will be there for you and your family and friends

Getting back in order __________

Getting back in order for now and everything else will work out for you and me and then the joy and love will burst your heart

Positive thinking ________

Positive thinking of my life with you and your family and friends are going to be a bit difficult for me and I will have to go back to sleep for a bit and then head to bed

Headache _________

Headache :face_with_head_bandage: is a very bad thing for you to have and if I can do something that would help you feel better just let me know

Let me know ________

Let me know what you want to do with me and I will be very happy to have you as a friend in my life and I don’t want to go without you and your daughter :cry:

You _________

You are already in my life and thoughts and emotions and I am happy to be your friend and you can always come here and stay with us for a good time together and we will always remember what we have together

Living together _________

Living together with my nightmares about my father and grandmother is a terrible thing to live with :cry: and I will have to go back to sleep in a bit and see if you can help me with this matter and I will be very grateful for your help and support for my life with you and your daughter

Nightmares

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Nightmares are the most annoying thing ever omg :open_mouth:

If I ________

If I can get rid of my father and grandmother and I will get it done for me and I will be in touch soon with you and your daughter in the morning and then head to work tomorrow morning

Getting rid _________

Getting rid of the headache and then I’ll probably get back to sleep :sleeping: I was really tired today so I just wanted to make sure I had some rest and I have some time tomorrow to pick you up

Picking you up _________

Picking you up at some point and I will be in touch with you and your daughter and she said that you are not feeling well today and tomorrow night but I will have to check with you and see if you can help me out with this matter

Not feeling well ________

Not feeling well but it’s ok because I have a good feeling about it myself and then I have to leave

Leaving now ______

Leaving now to go to work tomorrow and see what happens with my father and grandmother and I don’t want to know what the plan is for next week

I don’t want to know _________

I don’t want to know how much you can drink or drink it all over again tomorrow night and then we have dinner with my mom or so

Lol what?? :joy::joy:

Introducing my mom _________

Introducing my mom to you and your daughter and I have to go back to the doctor today for her birthday party at work today

The doctor’s birthday party _________