AUTOCOMPLETE game

To be aware of the situation that I have been trying to get ahold of him about it and he said that he cannot undo the money for my life and I will have to check with him to see if he can get the money for my life insurance policy for me please I need your help with this matter what you say about it and he said that he would be able to make me cry more than I can :sob:

My father ________

My father is probably the last person that I would want to be with but I don’t know how much it would have to be for a new life

For a new life _______

For a new life away from my father and grandmother and I will be in touch with you and your family and friends and we can go to a different address than the last one in my life with you and your family and friends to help me get away from my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for the opportunity to get away from them and get a new one for me

A new family _________

1 Like

A new family for you is a new family for me and my daughter to spend the rest of our life together with you and then we will always be happy and happy to be together again and again thank youuuu I hope you feel it too

When you feel it too

When you feel it too much to ask for help but I don’t know if I can take this anymore and I don’t have any other plans for my father and grandmother and I will have to check with her to see if she can allow me to get away from my father and grandmother for the rest of my life and I will have been a little better today but still not feeling well :frowning:

Let me escape __________

Let me escape from my situation now soon and then I’ll probably get you back to help me quickly with my stuff and I’ll probably be able to make it work out for you and then we can leave early tomorrow morning if you want me to pick you up

When I come to ___________

When I come to your place and get some sleep tonight and tomorrow morning I will be in town for a bit but I’m not sure if you can see the whole thing on my mind is not working properly :frowning: but no one is going to be in touch with my father and grandmother and I don’t want to go back to my father and grandmother

My mind _________

My mind is just a little bit more crazy than you think about it and I hope you feel able to come and enjoy it a bit more or less and I will always remember to care for you to be happy and enjoy your life

No worries ___________

No worries about the house and we can talk about the other day I was in a meeting with my father and grandmother and I don’t want to go back in there for the rest of my life and I am going through my life with you and your family and friends and we will have to go out of town for the next time I see my father and grandmother in my life that :pray: is the way to go for me please let me know if you can help me out with this is that my father and grandmother are going to be a little more than I can handle it but it will take a while to do with my father and grandmother

Handling my family _________

Handling my family is not always a nice one thing for me and I have to go back home and then I’ll probably get you a coffee and then I’ll probably get you back to my place soon as though you’re busy with your family I will always be there to help you with your family

It all _______

It all depends on how long it takes for me to get a hold of my life and I will have to go through this again but I don’t want to go back and forth with my father and grandmother and I will have to go to Munich to see you soon enough :frowning:

Getting a hold of ________

1 Like

Getting a hold of our new family is going to be good for us all we need to do this is what exactly we need for a good time together with the new family

With the new family

With the new family member who has been trying to get ahold of you and your family and friends and we can go to Munich to swap out my father and grandmother and I will be very happy to see you and your family and friends to help me out with this matter of fact that I have to go through this again every time I mentioned that to you and I will see what I can do to get this done for me to get the hell out of my life with my father and grandmother

Getting the hell out ________

Getting the hell out of the way you can spend the day with me and then we have a good chance to get it done and worked out for you forever and ever

Great perspective _________

Great perspective of the autocomplete talking about the craziness of my father and grandmother and I will be in touch with you about this tomorrow morning and then head to work tomorrow morning

The craziness of __________

The craziness of this morning is going to be a great :+1:t2: morning is the time of the day to come over and see if we can do this

Today I ________

today i am in a quite okay mood, i don’t feel that fired :fire: up . But its fine i am sure i will be alright very soon,. Will try making a good day

i am _______

I am not feeling well today and I will have to go to the doctor for a bit and then head to bed soon :sleeping:

The doctor _________

The doctor is now finally free to come over to me and I will have a shower ( :joy: ) was that a good dream last night? Hey :wave:t2: I was just about to leave and go to pick her up…

Mondays are _________

Mondays are terrible things to have to do this week and next week I will have to go back to work on Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday and Friday off so I can get some sleep and then head to bed :sleeping:

The bed :bed: _________