AUTOCOMPLETE game

I guess with God there need not be any explanation or anything needed :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I thank the Lord for his own son and he said that you are a good person to be around with and without the help of you and your family and friends I will be in the same place as last time with my father and grandmother is going to be a long time before I get to see you again soon :kissing_heart:
(Without the Lord I will still be stuck with my father and grandmother without your help :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:)

Your help _______

1 Like

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: absolutely agree - the lord is leading us :blush::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: and made our paths cross

Your help with this matter is the best way to make it work out for a better day or two weeks and then we can leave a lot of time to get together for a long time

A long time we _______

A long time ago we were making a decision on my father and grandmother and we are going out of town for the rest of our lives together forever and always my pleasure to work with you and the family are doing well and I hope you can help me out with the family for the rest of my life with you and your family and friends

A decision on _________

A decision on a Sunday afternoon was the best for example and the last time I saw a new chance to get to see it again soon and then I’ll probably be able to make it work out for you

For you ________

For you to get back to me as soon as possible and I hope that my father and grandmother are not on their way to get you to come over to my grandmother’s house to get my hands off the top of my life with you and your daughter and family and friends

Stop them ________

Stop them from here and I will have them go away from the house and then we can leave them for ever while you’re there at the end of this day so I’ll be happy about it

After we worked it out _______

After we worked it out with my father and grandmother and then we can get the money for my life with you and your family and friends and we can go to Munich for the house where we are staying in the same place to live in the area around the time you saw the movie about the details of my life with you and your family and friends

The movie ___________

1 Like

The movie :movie_camera: was the best way to get the best way round the story and the story was incredible and I really appreciate the help you have made me feel better now and I love it this way

That’s the way _________

That’s the way it is now using the same words as you and I will see what happens next with you and your daughter and she said that you are a very beautiful woman and I will have a look at you being all over me and I will show you how to react to this :joy:

How to react _________

1 Like

How to react on this was a good game but for now I have the best way round the score and then I’ll be able to make it work out for the rest of my life and I can spend it more with you and you can always make it work

Make it work __________

Make it work with you and your daughter and she said that you are not feeling well so today I am going to be with you about my grandmother’s garden and house :house: and then we can talk about the other day I was in the middle of the night :night_with_stars: the car is still going right in the middle of my house and the other time that I was in the hospital with my mom and sister and she was being a good girl who was in charge of my life :heartbeat:

My sister ________

1 Like

My sister is just a good person with a great heart and soul and she is really really great and I love her and she always makes us stay strong and together for the rest of our life together we thank her for her strength and hugs to you

A guardian angel _________

A guardian angel :innocent: is a good girl who likes me and she will be very helpful to me and she will be there for me when I need help with my life

She is _________

1 Like

She is really a good person and I will always remember that she is there for you and me Sam I am very grateful for the gift :gift_heart: she made me with our friendship
( again not cheated … )

:heart_eyes::hugs:

I’m very grateful ________

I’m very grateful for your help and support :pray: you and your daughter is :100: and your family are in my heart and soul and I will get you the rest of my life with you and I will be in touch soon with you about this tomorrow morning to pick up a few things to do with you and your family and friends

Your family _________

1 Like

Your family is still in the shower so we call the landlord to get the shower then we go back to bed early so we can come over later today

Later today ____________

Later today when I get off the phone with my father and grandmother is like a public toilet and sink and faucet and then we can take a shower now before you leave for work tomorrow morning
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

The public toilet ________

:joy::joy: but what is a faucet?

The public toilet :toilet: is a bit sad :disappointed: but it’s ok :ok_hand:t2: I was really like hugging the people in the middle of my way

:flushed: in the public toilet?? :joy::joy::joy:

Laughing and _________

Laughing and crying at all the terrible things that my father and grandmother had done to me that are in our thoughts and prayers and I will be praying for God to help me out with this matter is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your time and effort in helping me with this matter

Praying :pray: to God for _________

1 Like

Praying to god for freedom of choice and life will be worth it more and more important than what you can have is what you wish for and I wish for you to be free from worrying and stress about your family and I will always be there for you

:blush:

To be aware _________