AUTOCOMPLETE game

Feeling better today but still not feeling well so I am not sure if you can help me with this matter of fact that I am not able to find the best way to go about this before I get off the phone with my father and grandmother

My grandmother __________

My grandmother is just bathed and now she feels like a new house and she feels like she has been resting a lot and I hope she gets a lot of hugs from her family

:upside_down_face:

When I’m hungry __________

If only my grandmother is like this…

When I’m hungry you have any idea what to get for dinner tonight and tomorrow night and I will be very happy to see you help me with this :grin:

Dinner ___________

Dinner at home and we can have a beer with a trailer and a pizza for dinner tonight and then I’ll probably get you back to my bed ( :flushed: :joy::joy:)

Back in my bed _______

Back in my bed with you and I will be very happy to sleep with you tonight and tomorrow night :sleeping:
:monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey:

Sleeping with _________

:joy:

Sleeping with my dear friend is not a bad thing to do so I’m sooo happy for now and I hope you feel like we will have to work on it tomorrow night

:joy: it really came like this…

When it comes _________

When it comes to making love to you on the couch and watch a movie or something else like that for the next time I see you and I will be very happy to see you soon enough for you to come over to my place for the night :night_with_stars:

Stop giving the autocomplete ideas :joy::joy::joy:

On the couch ________

:joy::joy::joy::joy: shhh :shushing_face:

On the couch :couch_and_lamp: I have been a long time ago already and it’s just like telling you how much it really makes me want it all over again soon

All over again ______

All over again with you about this and I will be very happy to see you too many times to get some sleep tonight and tomorrow night and I will be there for the rest of my life with you for the rest of our lives and works best for us to be together again soon enough

Go ahead _________

Go ahead with the other stuff and then we can spend the day together again soon as though you’re busy with your family I will be there at least for ever

In the end ________

In the end of the day we can go to Munich for dinner tonight or tomorrow night and then head over to your place to stay for a bit and then head to bed :sleeping:

Your place _________

Your place is so incredible and it’s always fun to relax with you and you can always enjoy the rest of our weekend with me and you

This sounds _________

This sounds like something I would wish to have to go back to sleep for a bit and then head to bed soon :sleeping:

Napping _________

Napping is good for me and you can always make a break for a while and then we can play a bit on the beach :beach_umbrella:

Playing on the beach :beach_umbrella: ________

Playing on the beach :beach_umbrella: with you and your daughter is going well and enjoying your day off going to be together forever and ever always been the best way to go about this and I will be in touch with you and your daughter in a good mood today

Good mood __________

1 Like

Good mood when we’re together lol and I’m sooo happy for you and your life will always make me feel like you’re going to enjoy it

Finally and _________

Finally and your daughter is in the shower :shower: now and she said that she was being a good girl who is still available and if so you still haven’t heard someone say anything about me acting like this :joy:
(Acting like what? :joy::joy::joy:)

Acting like _________

Acting like this is the best way of keeping your mind to relax and enjoy yourself and stay focused on the rest of our life together again and enjoy the show…

Lol don’t know like what but looks like it’s a good way :joy: according to the autocomplete :joy:

According to the autocomplete ______

According to the autocomplete game from the end result is that I don’t want to go back to my grandmother’s house and garden show up at some point of contact with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful if you could please send me help with this matter is greatly appreciated thank God for you and your family and friends

Thank God __________

:blush::hugs::hugs::hugs: I do my very best :blush:

Thank god

According to the autocomplete there’s nothing to add … let’s try this

I thank the lord for _________