AUTOCOMPLETE game

Dinner at the beach with you and your daughter and I will be very happy to see you and your daughter in the shower now and then head to the beach
(The autocomplete is very voyeur :see_no_evil:)

Voyage __________

Lol no, it’s the swimming pool shower :joy:

Voyage to the beach is the most relaxing day ever since I had the time to go back home from work and I hope you feel like we have a great day

A great day _________

A great day for a week or two and then we can go to Munich to get a shower now and then we can go to the store to get some food for the week and then we will have to go back to the store to get some more stuff and then head over to the gym and then head to bed soon😴
(Fancy going all the way to Munich just to shower, and then repeatedly go to the store)

The gym ________

Lol- and to meet up :stuck_out_tongue:

The gym is probably the best place for a great day of work out :weight_lifting_woman: morning is a good day for you and I hope you can come over later

Coming home _________

Coming home from work now and I will be in the shower in a few minutes and then we can get together for a bit and then head to bed soon

The gathering __________

The gathering of a good friend is going to be a great step forward for you and meeting with you tomorrow morning dear I hope you can feel that

Feeling that _________

Feeling that way we can get a room for the night and then we can talk about the details of the house and then take a nap and then we can shower and get some sleep tonight :sleeping:

A room _________

A room for the kitchen man ( :joy::joy:…haha) is the way that I would have a better chance to see him again tomorrow morning and I hope we can get some things done :white_check_mark:

Getting ____________

Getting ready to go back to work on Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday and Friday off so I can get a ride home from work and get some sleep tonight :sleeping:

Tonight _________

Sounds like you’re tired?! :blush:

Tonight is a good night for me and I can spend some time together with you and then we can play a bit on the app together again

Surprisingly _________

Surprisingly the internet is working properly tonight and we can talk about the details of the week while we are having a drink or two and then head to bed soon

The meeting __________

The meeting was just now and I hope you feel like you’re talking about it now and I don’t know how you feel about that

About this _______

About this tomorrow morning at the latest and then we can go to Munich to get some food for the house and then we can get together for a bit and then we can get the ball rolling on this one and it will be a long day for me too but I don’t think it will be very helpful to think about this tomorrow morning

Tomorrow morning ________

Tomorrow morning dear friend and please take care of yourself today and tomorrow and I have a good feeling about it myself

A good feeling _________

A good feeling about this tomorrow morning and I will be in the office tomorrow morning and then head to town to get some more information about the house and I will be in touch with you and your family and friends and we can go from there to get the money for the house and get some sleep tonight

The town _________

The town of the day is the best for me and you can always remember that you’re not always the first one to get back here and I hope you feel like you have a great day

Sundays are ___________

Sundays are free for the weekend and we can have a direct impact on the availability of the rooms :joy:

This makes me ___

1 Like

This makes me happy when you have a good time and I hope you have a good day too :blush:

Being able to _________

Being able to sleep in the shower now and then head to bed soon :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

The bathtub __________

1 Like

The bathtub :bath:t2: was my way to get to my bed now and I have a good feeling about that I can feel better and better now :blush:

Feeling better ________