AUTOCOMPLETE game

A piece of pizza :pizza: is there anyway I can swap the stuff to you tomorrow and I have the appointment with the new bosses and then we go home

Going home _________

Going home to eat dinner and then we can go to Munich to see a movie or two and then head to bed :sleeping:

Movie _________

Movie night with you tomorrow night and then we go ahead with the rest of your weekend and I can spend the night with you tomorrow night and then we go ahead with the other stuff…

( Munich is calling you constantly Sam :stuck_out_tongue:)

The other stuff _________

The other stuff is in the dryer and the other one is in the office and the other one is in the shower :shower: now
(Yes, and always shower)

The dryer ________

The dryer was just too bad for the last time I used it to get the laundry done :white_check_mark: I was really really sorry about that

I’m sorry about _________

I’m sorry about the house and the car and because of the weather I will have to go back to town for a drink or two to get the money and I will be in touch with you and your family and friends and we can go to Munich for the rest of my life with you and your family and friends

The weather _________

The weather is good and I have a good feeling about it :slight_smile:

The blue sky ___

The blue sky is so incredible nice and beautiful and relaxing and I really appreciate it all I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I love it _________

1 Like

I love it when a plan comes true but I don’t think it would be able to happen with my father and grandmother and I don’t want to go back to their house for the rest of my life and I will be in touch with you and your family and friends to help me out with the family for the rest of my life with you and your family and friends

A plan _________

A plan to be together for the rest of our life together and we can help you with your family for a while then you can spend time with us all day and enjoy yourself :blush:

I enjoy ___________

I enjoy the outdoors and I don’t want to go back to my grandmother’s house to get the money for my father and I will be in touch with you and your daughter and family and friends to help me out with the family for the rest of my life with you and your family and friends

The outdoors __________

The outdoors is so incredible and it’s always fun to see how much you love it omg

Weekend __________

Weekend in the car with you and your daughter and she said she would be interested in having her baby girl and she will get it done for you otherwise :joy::joy::joy:

Her baby ________

God beware - and when I autocomplete it now- no matter how it goes- im my sentence I’m not the slightest thinking about my daughter :stuck_out_tongue:

Her baby shower is so much better than yesterday that I had to go to shower now

It’s a__________

It’s a little late for me to go to the store to get some food for the house and I will be there in a few minutes to get ready for the next week or so

Next week _________

Next week we will have a coffee or lunch or dinner or maybe I swap the laundry and go back home and then we go home now soon as I have time for tomorrow night and then we go ahead with the other stuff

Soon enough ________

Soon enough for the both of us are going to shower now and then we will head to bed soon :sleeping:

The bed _________

The bed :sleeping_bed: is my life and I’m sooo happy for you and you have a great life and enjoy your weekend with me

A great ________

A great time to get the money to me and make me feel better about the details of the house and then we can go to Munich for the rest of the week and then we can talk about the details of my life with you and your family and friends and we will have to go back to work on Monday :persevere:

On Monday __________

On Monday night we can spend some money on a good hotel for a while and then we have dinner at the beach :beach_umbrella:

Dinner at the beach :beach_umbrella: __________