AUTOCOMPLETE game

Talking about craziness of my father and grandmother is a terrible thing to say about them and they said they would like to see me again when I get home from work and I’m not sure if I can get a ride home from work or something like that

I don’t want _________

I don’t want to feel this way and I don’t want to go back here and again I’m sooo tired of being alone in my life that I’m not alone with you

:upside_down_face:

The meaning of __________

The meaning of life is too short to be together forever and ever and ever since I was a kid I was thinking about ending my life and my life is a terrible thing to get a hold of my life

A terrible thing _________

A terrible thing to say about this and I hope it will be better than this one day and then we have a good day

A good day _______

A good day is going well with you and your family and friends and we can go over to the beach for a drink or two and then head over to your place to stay for the night and then head to bed :sleeping:

Last night _________

Last night I was just checking on my phone and I didn’t saw the messages you sent to me yesterday and I was really sorry :neutral_face:

I am sorry _____

I am sorry about my father and grandmother but they are not going to be able to make me feel better about the house and I will have to go through this again and get back the money from them and they are going to have to go back to the doctor today for a bit of work and I’m not going back to the house for the rest of my life.

Going through __________

Going through the laundry :basket: was a nice one thing for me yesterday morning and I’m going back tomorrow night and then we have some stuff going on together with the boys

Together with the boys ___

Together with the boys and girls club is a good idea for you to come over and play with me for dinner tonight or tomorrow night but if you want me to come over and play with you and your daughter is going well with me for the night :night_with_stars:

Play with ________

Play with you guys and I play a low score then we can play together again and again tomorrow night and then we can play together again soon

Again and again ________

Again and again for the rest of my life with you and your family and friends and we can go to Munich to get the money for the rest of our lives together forever and ever and ever always have to be together forever and ever always

Forever __________

Forever and always remember you are not alone and I love you forever and hugs to you and sending strength hugs and love your way

( what a nice one :blush:… my last for now)

My last _______

my last evening was nice. I went for a small walk with my favourite podcast of Jay Shetty :smile:

My favourite _________

My favourite thing to do with you and your daughter is in the shower :shower: and then we can go to Munich to get the money for the house and the boys and girls are doing well I hope you have a great time in Florida :sunglasses: isn’t that what you want to do with me :blush:
(Lol)

Florida ________

Florida is a great place to go to, enjoy your day with a good friend and a beer :beers: I was just thinking :thinking: about a week of relaxing relaxing and relaxing :sunglasses:

Relaxing is _________

Relaxing is very good and your daughter is in the shower :shower: now and then head to school today and tomorrow and see if we can get together for the weekend :blush:

The weekend _________

The weekend is going to be fun and I’m happy you’re going to be happy :relieved:

Happiness _____

Happiness is a good idea for me to go to Munich to see you and your family and friends and we can go from there to the store to get some sleep tonight and tomorrow night :night_with_stars:
(Again this)

The store _________

The store is probably a good idea but it’s not only for me but it’s ok…

It’s ok ________

It’s ok to feel like a piece of shit for my father and grandmother and I don’t want to go back to their house and we can go to Munich to get the car with you and your family and friends

A piece of __________