AUTOCOMPLETE game

The autocomplete like to exaggerate lol

Important is that he is not going to work for me to get the money for my father and grandmother and I will have to check with the boss of my friend who is looking for a new job for me

New job is __________

1 Like

New job is to get to work and then we can spend the time with the other people that are going to go through this and I have a great friend to go to pick up with my car tomorrow

Today is just ___________

Today is just the first time I have ever been this angry :angry: with my father and grandmother and I will have to go in the shower and then head to my grandma’s house to eat dinner and then help with the garden
(The autocomplete still thinks it’s yesterday)

The garden is ________

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I’m so happy for you that yesterday is over…

The garden is still in a place that you need to forget about the rest of the week you will have a good time and I hope you can feel better now

How come ___________

How come my father and grandmother aren’t in the process of getting any better at all and I don’t want to go back to their house and move to the next level of care for the house :house:

Exactly __________

Exactly this time is the last time you have to go to pick up your dad and then we can leave him alone if you’re going to be good I guess you don’t have any idea how to do that but you can come and we can see

We see if ___________

We see if we can get them all the time we have to go and get the money from them and get them to be in a different direction and get all the information you need to get your help and support for the house and move on with my life :pray:

A different direction __________

A different direction to go ahead with your life and then you will get better soon as you have a chance to get this girl to be happy with you and then you have the best friend ever

My best friend ever _________

My best friend ever since the beginning of the year is going to be together soon enough for me to come over to my place for dinner tonight and tomorrow night and then we can talk about the house and the family for the day and then head to bed :bed:

The beginning ________

The beginning of this week and I hope we have some good time together and I will have to leave the house to go ahead with the house :house_with_garden:

More or less ___________

More or less nightmares about the house for the night and it is not going to work out for me and I will be very grateful if you could please send me help with the family for the rest of my life with you and your family and friends

Nightmares ________

Nightmares about how it was supposed to be this morning and I slept for two weeks so I’m thankful for the last night and I will never forget that everything will always make my life better

:joy::joy: sleeping for two weeks? That sounds really good :heart_eyes:

It’s good that __________

It’s good that my father and grandmother are in the hospital with my mom and sister and her friends and we can talk about the details of my life with you about this tomorrow morning and then head to work tomorrow
(The autocomplete keeps wanting them to be hospitalised)

My sister ________

Yes… and do you have three options to choose from too?

My sister is a little girl but she feels good and I love her :heart_eyes:

When I love ___________

Sometimes only two, sometimes only one, sometimes only emojis

When I love the idea of a nosebleed which is why I was so faded away from the house and we can do the exam on Monday so we can go to Munich to get the money from them and then head over to the store to get some sleep tonight and tomorrow night

The exam _________

The exam tomorrow is the best way round trip for me and I can spend my morning driving to work until I get back here to work tomorrow

Lol, I feel definitely ________

Lol, I feel definitely defeated by my father and grandmother and I don’t want to go back to their house for the rest of my life and I will be very grateful if you could please give me your help and support for the house and the family for the rest of my life with you and your family and friends

Save me _________

Save me the money for the new house and I’ll probably go ahead with the other stuff that we have to do with them all the time

I will always _________

I will always love you no matter what happens to me and I will be in touch with you and your family and friends and we can go from the other side of the road in front of my house in the car with my mom to get the money for the house and move on with my life with you and your family and friends

My mom __________

1 Like

My mom is just a little bit more crazy than she was at the church :church: I had to leave her house and she said that I would have to be there at the same time you would be home, so we could meet up there

Lol :laughing:

Talking about craziness __________