AUTOCOMPLETE game

The mood tonight is so incredible and I love it so much more than anything I’ve ever had before and now it’s time for me to get my life back to the normal life

My normal life ______________

My normal life is so hard for me to get to know the details of my life and I don’t want to talk about it and they are going to have to go through the motions of this against me and we can do that too but I don’t think I can do anything else to add to the list of things to do with my father and grandmother

It’s so hard to _______

It’s so hard to find someone who can make you feel better and you can always remember that you’re not alone and it’s just the best way of feeling that

The knowledge ________

The knowledge of life is too short to be together forever and ever since everything is going to come to an end and the rest of my life is too short to get to know what the plan is for me in this life and the next one of my life

My life is ________

My life is now and there’s no way to get it to go slow or fast :dash: it will not only do it now but it will make you feel better and better soon as though you are already a great person you will get what you need

I need _________

I need to swap my father and grandmother to the hospital for the rest of my life and I will have to go back to work tomorrow on Monday :persevere:

The hospital is ________

The hospital is a bit more crazy than normal life but sometimes it’s just a good thing for her and himself to be able to make it

To be __________

To be continued to be together forever and ever since the beginning of time and I will make sure you have the right to know if I were to die

If I were to die ________

If I were to die today then I would have been able to make sure I have the time to call you and your phone number is still in your mind

:joy::joy::joy: oh lol- autocomplete knows exactly about stuff

How come _________

There are many times when I suspected that it wasn’t 100% autocomplete your side

How come the autocomplete is using the same words as the both of us and the rest of our lives are going to be together forever and ever always have been a good idea for you to come over to my place for the rest of my life

Forever _________

Lol why should I cheat here? Makes no real sense … I have three options and make it mostly fit somehow :stuck_out_tongue:

Forever and always remember that you have to be careful with yourself and then we have dinner at your place tonight and then I’ll probably get you back to sleep now soon as though you’re busy I’ll let you know when I’m done with my stuff

When the changes __________

When the changes to the schedule for the rest of my life with you and your daughter isn’t that what you want me to do with my father and grandmother and I don’t want to go back to work on Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday and Friday off

The schedule ___________

The schedule for tomorrow morning is probably going to be good for you to go ahead with the work and I can spend the day and go home and take a shower :shower:

Lol

Always a __________

Always a pleasure to meet you and your daughter and she said she would call me back when I get off work and get back to you in the morning to see if she can get it done for me please and thank you for your time and effort in this matter is greatly appreciated

Your daughter is __________

Your daughter is a good person and you are definitely a good person and I hope you can feel that you are already a better person and then we can spend some time together

:joy::joy:

In order to ________

In order to make my father and grandmother passed away we need to swap out my father and grandmother to the hospital for the rest of my life with you and your daughter and family and friends
(Lol)

My father and grandmother __________

My father and grandmother were not only for a reason but I didn’t know how much it costs but for now it’s just a bad idea to take care of it myself and I don’t feel like going to the store

What is the reason _______

what is the reason that the doctors say compulsory sleep for 7-8 hrs when we can be alive and working with 4-5 hrs ?

can i _______

Can I come over to your place and get a good night’s sleep and then we can go to Munich to see the doctor for my headache and stomachache and nosebleed

The doctor is _______

Oh man- headache, nosebleed and stomachache? Ok… come over… because:

The doctor is just now leaving the house and then I’ll be back here at the office and I can call him later today or so then you can have him a little later…

Important is __________