AUTOCOMPLETE game

The book is not always a nice one :point_up:t2: is the day we get used to this book :open_book: was a great time for me to enjoy the book before the exam and I had a good time with you my friend

Sunday is supposed ________

Sunday is supposed to be a little more work :sweat_smile:

Work is ___

1 Like

Work is a good idea for us to get some money :moneybag: for the next vacation and I can spend the whole time laying around in the sand or maybe I could have some beer :beers:

:joy::joy: beer - beer and beer again
Good morning dear @mish3lka :hugs::sunny::sunny:

I am wondering _____

1 Like

I am wondering when would my father and grandmother passed away and I don’t know if you can help me with the family for the rest of my life and the other one of my friends is a terrible thing of the past to me and I will send you the details in the shower now
(Again the autocomplete autocompletes like this)

The family is _________

… don’t worry :wink:

The family is still here and they have to leave you alone for now and you can count on us and we can come over to your place and then we can spend some time together with you and then we have lunch together

:blush:

I hope that __________

I hope that my father and grandmother are not going to be able to make me feel like a piece of shit and your family are doing well and I hope you can help me with the family and I will be very grateful for your help with this matter

I feel ________

I feel bad about that you have to go through these thoughts and prayers I just send them to you and your family is better to ignore and avoid when making you feel like you’re like that and then I will tell ya what exactly I think you’re right and I know you are a good person and friend

Toxic people in the family are ________

Toxic people in the family are doing well and enjoying the weather but I am not able to find happiness :frowning: I don’t want them to be able to make it out there today to get a hold of my life but I don’t think I can make it work with you and your family and friends

Help me find __________

Help me find out what exactly I need to do to get my life back to myself again and again I’m happy to be with you and you have to leave the rest of your family to be happy with yourself and Us

Better __________

Better for me to get the people who are interested in meeting up with me for a drink or two to get the money to you and your family and friends to see if you can help me out with the family for the rest of my life with you and your family and friends

I am interested in ____________

I’m interested in the new place and I will have a good time and enjoy your company and enjoy yourself with a great friend and then we go ahead with your family for a while then

My idea is ____________

My idea is that the only way I can get away from the family is to inform them that I have to go back to work tomorrow so I will not be able to meet with the family for dinner tonight

Let’s inform them _________

Let’s inform them that they are not welcome and they are still in contact with us all day and they are not invited to have dinner with us

We can always __________

We can always drive away from the family and then we can go to Munich to swap out the window and get back to you and your family and friends to help me out with the family and friends

Let’s drive _________

Let’s drive away from here now and I will have a coffee or something to eat and the car is ready to go

Freedom is __________

Freedom is not working properly and I will have to go back to work tomorrow morning so we can go over to my place and get some sleep tonight :sleeping:

Let’s go back __________

Let’s go back home now soon as though you’re busy with your family I hope you feel better soon and enjoy the rest of our Sunday together thank you :blush:

Thank you __________

Thank you for letting me know about the house and the rest of the week is fine with me if you can help me with the family and friends and we can go from there to the beach for a drink or two to see the movie and dinner at our place and then head to bed :sleeping:

Let me know __________

Let me know what exactly you have tomorrow morning to pick up then I’ll probably be there at the house or maybe I just get a call from you and then we can come over and see if we can hype up a bit

:joy::joy::sunny: sounds nice- let’s hype up a bit

Let’s hype up _________

Let’s hype up the mood for anything in particular that you have in mind for tonight and tomorrow night and then we can go to Munich to get the money for the car and because of the weather I will be there for the rest of the day with you and your family and friends

The mood tonight is _________