AUTOCOMPLETE game

It definitely is a terrible thing to have to check with my father and grandmother and I don’t want you to come over to my grandmother’s house to get involved with my father and grandmother and I will have to go back to the doctor today for the first time in a long time and I hope that you can help me out with my father and grandmother and it is a terrible thing to have to go through this

Help get involved with ______

Help get involved with your family and then we can deal with them together do that they would not have the slightest chance and finally get what they deserve and that will free us for ever

( yaaay :tada:that sounds veeery good :muscle:t2::blush::hugs:.,)

It sounds good _________

Yes, hard to believe it’s only the autocomplete talking :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

It sounds good to me and you can help me with this one and the other one will have to be after that we will be able to make sure that we are still on for the rest of our lives together for each other and we will see what happens when we can get together forever and ever always :heartpulse:

Always _________

1 Like

Always remember that you are already here in my life and that we are strong enough for this and it’s always going on in our hearts :heart:

In our hearts ________

In our hearts and minds think alike and we are one together for the rest of our lives and works best for me and you to know what the plan is for the rest of our lives and we will have a good time with each other and see what happens when I try to enter your heart and soul and body works out for me please and thank you for all your help and support you in my prayers and thoughts God blessed me with you and your family and friends
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

God is ________

1 Like

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

God is the best for us to believe in and he has made our paths cross :orthodox_cross: now that we have our hearts to hearts and we become one of our hearts we can always remember him when we are together

(Wow that’s so goosebumps just now…
image )

It’s god ___________

It’s god of the house who is interested in meeting up with us to be together forever and ever always been working on the both of us to be together forever and ever since the last time we talked about this before and it was a pleasure to meet up with him and tell him to call me to discuss further with you about this tomorrow

The church is _________

1 Like

:blush:

The church is probably going on but for ourselves we have god in our hearts and we will have to be happy about this blessing and believe it’s god and only god of pure love :heart:

Pure love __________

Pure love is a gift from God and his son Jesus Christ and his blood sweat and tears :cry::pray::pray::pray::pray::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Jesus is ________

1 Like

Jesus died for our sins and freed us that we can live forever in his world of Jesus, the father and the holy ghost, amen :pray:t2: I love you and you’re always loved by the lord himself

( forgot the is :monkey:)

It’s calming to have the safety _______

It’s calming to have the safety of the house of the Lord be with us in the name of Jesus Christ and his words are very welcomed :pray: and thank you for all that you have done for us to be together and I will be very grateful for your help and support for the rest of my life

Give thanks to _______

1 Like

Give thanks to the lord and god bless you all the father, the son and the Holy Ghost is the light that guides our hearts and the way we are on together thank you for your help thank you very much and have a great life

:heart:

Now I lay me down to sleep __________

Now I lay me down to sleep tonight and I will be very thankful for you and your daughter in helping me out with the family and I will be very grateful if you could please give me a chance to prove to you that I am so sorry for not being able to help you out in return of the favor of your choosing to be there for me all the time and effort you put into it

The time and effort you put into _______

1 Like

The time and effort you put into it a lot atm and I hope you have the strength to make it work and better be yourself and careful with yourself and I hope you’re doing good… ( edited )

:blush:

Good morning _______

Yes this is nicee :heart_eyes::smiley::smiley:

Good morning to everyone here! :smiley: Hope y’all have an amazing day aheead! Enjoyyyyeee sundayyyy!!! :partly_sunny:

My memories _________

1 Like

My memories of our life together are not :100: going to be :100: for the rest of my life with you and your family and friends
(Obviously my memory is not going to be :100:% infallible)

Obviously __________

Lol nothing is :100: in life …

Obviously you have a free day and I can spend the day with you and your help with the rest is appreciated

I appreciate _________

I appreciate your help and support for me to do the job for the car and the house :house: and I will be in the office tomorrow morning and then we can go to Munich for a drink or two of my favorite things to eat and drink lots of fluids and rest up for the next few days to see if I can find the time to do it again soon enough

Soon enough _________

Sounds like a good plan :grin: let’s go …

Soon enough we’ll meet in Munich all day and then we have dinner at the church :church: I have some beer and beer or beer on my birthday dinner and then we can spend the night with us all night long…

:joy::joy::joy: beer and beer or beer :beers:

When we meet up finally _______

When we meet up finally got my father and grandmother to read the book on the table for the rest of my life and I will be very grateful for your help and support in this matter is greatly appreciated thank you so much for all your help and support

The book is ________