AUTOCOMPLETE game

Do you think about the new place and the money for the house where you are ready for the next one is at work so I can’t resist to get the car back to the office today and tomorrow

I can’t resist _________

I can’t resist this game is so fun and it’s a great way to relax with you and enjoy it and then I’ll be happy :relieved:

I’ll be happy __________

I’ll be happy to help you out with the boys and girls club and the boys and girls are doing well in school and then head over to the beach for a drink or two to get the money for the car and because of my job is going to shower now before you leave for the airport to the hotel :hotel: in the city of industry for over a year now :joy::joy::joy:

The city of industry is ________

The city of industry is not always a nice one thing for me to get back home from the work day tomorrow morning and then I’ll be happy to help you with the rest of your life and enjoy yourself with the other guys and then we have dinner :shallow_pan_of_food:

Dinner together with you _________

Dinner together with you and your daughter is going well with the family and friends and we can go from there to get the car without the help of a nosebleed which is why I didn’t want to go to Munich to get the laundry done and obviously not going anywhere else today
(Obviously I don’t want the help of a nosebleed lol)

The help of a ________

:joy::joy: and the laundry too …

The help of a great friend to be a part of it is so incredible and we can finally be happy and happy to hear this song from the last night again when we leave for work

There is a reason why _____

There is a reason why they don’t sell these kind of things to make sure you don’t want to go back to the store to get some sleep and sleep well and sweet dreams my love I love you so much baby :monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey:
(Obviously the store doesn’t sell sleep for a reason :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:)

Sleep is _________

What a nice one :heart_eyes:

Sleep is so incredible important and relaxing and I hope you have a good night sleep :zzz: I love you and just want you to be happy :blush:

Real good friends __________

Real good friends of mine is looking for a job in your company for the rest of our lives together and your family and friends are coming to visit me in the morning if you want me to bring anything else besides you with me and I will get back to you in a good mood today

A good mood ________

A good mood today is something that I hear absolutely clear and what makes me happy and happy is a good mood too thank you :blush:

Thank you ______

Thank you so much for all your help and support you are ready for me to get together for the rest of our lives and works out for the both of us to be together again soon enough for the rest of my life with you and your family and friends

The rest of our lives __________

1 Like

Really addictive, so nice autocompleting tonight :blush:

Let’s see:
The rest of our lifes we will be together in love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and nothing can ever change what we share with each other because we are strong and happy and then we have our strength to make it work for us

My thoughts are _________

My thoughts are with you and your daughter and her friends are coming over for dinner tonight and tomorrow night but I don’t know if you can help me out with this girl who is interested in meeting up with me for the last time I mentioned that I would wish to have my father and grandmother passed away
(Remember that day u said karma? The autocomplete said it itself this time)

I wish _______

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: bonecrusher for you

I wish I could free you from the burden that are torture you and your life will be better soon as though you’re not alone in the world :earth_americas: I am here to help you with your dreams come true

( not the nightmares of course… )

Be careful ______

Be careful with my father and grandmother is not working properly and I have been trying to reach out to you for help with dealing with my father and grandmother and I don’t know if I can deal with this anymore :frowning:

Help me ________

Help me out to get back to myself again and I will have a good dream tonight, I know I’m willing and able to shelter myself from the family and I will always remember you and your support and invitation

I’m with you _________

I’m with you and you’re with me for the rest of our lives and works out for the both of us to be together forever and ever and ever since the last time we talked about this and you said you would help me out a lot more than I can handle it and I will be very grateful for your help and support for the rest of my life with you and your family and friends

Together we __________

1 Like

How nice songs - thank you :blush: :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Together we are strong where we belong to be a good friend and a great life waiting for us with the new house we can spend time together and enjoy the day and enjoy every day just because it’s you and me together

(Sounds so easy with autocomplete to be happy :blush: :heart_eyes::heart:)

Is it really ___________

Is it really true that you wanted me to come over to my grandmother’s house and garden and all of the above and beyond to help with whatever request from the logistics of the garden and the rest of the house :house: that is why I am not getting any response from your end and I will be very unfortunate to see you soon :frowning:
(This time the autocomplete is grossly untrue)

The autocomplete lies about _________

God bless it’s not like this :hugs:

The autocomplete lies about that I think :thinking: any thing like that you’re not alone and allowed to be there for no one ever again and I will never let you go back again because it’s so incredible to me and that I have to save you

It definitely _________