AUTOCOMPLETE game

hey there guys @samuel_the_leader and @theearlywalker how are you long time no talk i have problems downloading lpu so i might not be on here as much as like too …sucks :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Hey dear :hugs::hugs::hugs: @annejprado I already missed you when I’m here early morning my time, these connection issues just suck, I really feel you, hope it gets back to normal for you soon :+1:t2::+1:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2:- and how have you been the last weeks? I hope everything is going good yourside? Myside I’m in the middle of moving out into a new house, packing- sorting and throwing away lots of old shit, feels good but a lot to get done- :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::sunny::sunny::sunny:- but I’m fine :slightly_smiling_face:

Now we can spend some time together today and I really appreciate you here spending some time distraction from all the work and we can have fun

Having fun ___________

wow moving into a new house thats great spring cleaning is so much fun when its with the family glad everything is going well with you the last past week i just been going out lately cant stay home for some reason i need to start being a home body again lol

having fun on lpunderground but what sucks is that i ran out of likes already would love to have unlimited likes for once that would be awesome

i would like__________

1 Like

Yeah- spring cleaning at its best :joy::joy: and why staying inside in spring? Let it flow my dear and you can become a homebody again in autumn :fallen_leaf: :blush::tada::stuck_out_tongue::hugs:

I would like a good idea for the new house but it’s a really good idea for me and you can we always stay together forever and ever?

Forever _______\

Forever and ever and ever since you are not going to be able to make it to work today and tomorrow but I will be in touch with you and your family and friends to see if we could get a room for the night and then head to bed soon

For the night let’s __________

For the night let’s go ahead with the family dinner and we have to invite this girl too to make her meet the family and no matter what they say, she’s ok

No matter what _________

No matter what happens to the best of my knowledge I have been trying to get ahold of you and your family and friends and we are going to have to go back to work on Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday and Friday off

To the best of my knowledge ___________

Sounds like at court… :joy:

To the best of my knowledge I am a very good person and I’m happy you’re doing better than me when I’m not always in a romantic relationship but I don’t know that you know what exactly you mean

The meaning of __________

The meaning of life is too short to be in a good way to start the new year and many more to come in for the rest of my life and I will have to go back to the original plan of action for the rest of my life with you and your daughter and her family and friends

The rest of my life _________

The rest of my life I will have a good time with you and I hope you feel like we are already here at the moment and we have a great time together

I’m happy that ____________

I’m happy that you are not interested in the position you have and would like to see the property and the boys and girls club is not working properly :frowning:
(Lol the club is not working properly :joy::joy::joy:)

The club is not __________

:joy::joy::joy:

The club is not only the first step of the way but it nevertheless is a great place for us all the way down the street is a good idea to get the rest to enjoy the show in a bit more fun to enjoy and then relax a while

Lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Relaxing is very _________

Relaxing is very important for you to get back to work on Monday so far so good with the family for the holidays and Andrew is going to shower now then we will go to Munich to swap the laundry room for the night :night_with_stars:

The laundry room is __________

The laundry room was very much laundry and I was really really sorry :neutral_face: I forgot about the shower and then we can come over later today to make it a good night

Tomight we ____________

Tonight we are going out for dinner at the pool and hot tub and shower :shower: and then we can go from there to the store to get some sleep tonight :sleeping:
(Lol sleeping in the store)

Let’s take a nap in the ________

1 Like

Lol - to me it sounds like they sell sleep at the store :joy::joy::joy:

Let’s take a nap in the shower ( lol again :joy::joy:) showering is the best way to make it happen soon and then I’ll probably get you back to the next time and then we go home now soon and then I’ll probably get you a coffee

:joy::joy::joy:

Sometimes this game is _________

Sometimes this game is a terrible thing to do with the fact that the whole thing is just a reminder for me to get some rest before you leave for the day

A reminder __________

A reminder to swap the laundry :basket: is a great idea for me and you can swap them with me and then we can wearing them all day together today

:joy::joy: imagine us swapping clothes :joy:

Your tee is __________

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Your tee is too hot for me and I will be very grateful for the opportunity to get to work with you on this one
(Lol too hot :monkey::monkey::monkey::rofl::rofl::rofl::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:)

This is too hot _________

1 Like

This is too hot and hugs to you and you can always come here and I will be happy to see you soon :blush:

Do you think ____________