AUTOCOMPLETE game

To me the link for my birthday card from you and your daughter is going well and that you have a wonderful time with me and I will send you the link to the video of the birthday party on Saturday morning Pat
(Unfortunately there was no party nor video)

My birthday ________

:hugs::yellow_heart::hugs: we’ll do one next year :blush::hugs:

My birthday :birthday: was a day and a bit of snow here and it is so incredible to see the new house and I hope we get everything done in time

Time’s fast when ___________

Time’s fast when I’m with you and your family and friends and we can go from there and then head to bed soon

We can go __________

We can go ahead with your appointment and I will help you with meeting this lady perhaps we invite her and her brother to the library?

Lol :laughing:

Invitations are not only _________

Invitations are not only the first to comment on the phone.
(Lol that doesn’t even make sense.)

Invitations are not only that way but it is not working properly and the other one is a little bit of a late start today

A late start _________

A late start :flight_departure: was a nice way to spend time in bed :sleeping_bed: instead of getting upset with a rainy morning

When I have the choice ______

When I have the choice to make sure you and your daughter and family are doing well and I hope that helps you out with the house and move forward with the eventual of my heart for you and your daughter and family and friends

The eventual ________

The eventual answer to the question is how much time I will have to be at the moment and I can feel my strength in this matter

In this moment ____________

In this moment I am not able to make the meeting tonight but I will be there in the car and then we can go to the bank and get back the money for the car and the house and the rest of the money I spent on the couch and watch a movie and dinner with you and your daughter :blush:

I spent _______

I spent my morning with a good friend and enjoy it a lot to see how it works for me when I have time for a coffee or lunch break or maybe I try something new

Friends are ____________

Friends are not interested in meeting up with me and I don’t want to go to the gym today and tomorrow and I don’t have any plans for the weekend so I can go get some food for the rest of the week and I will be in touch with you about the details of my friend who is in a good mood today

Let’s get some _________

Let’s get some beer and beer in the fridge for a bit now and then we have a beer or something like that we can swap them out and get them to the party :tada: tomorrow night and then we go there and have a good time with you guys

:joy::joy:early for beer :beers:

With a little bit ____________

With a little bit of a nosebleed in the shower now and then we can go to the beach for a drink or two and then head over to your place to stay for dinner and a movie or something like that and then head to bed :bed:

Nosebleed is ___________

Lol the autocomplete continues suggesting that we should shower :shower:- to go to the beach :beach_umbrella: to have a drink :tumbler_glass: and dinner :shallow_pan_of_food:

Nosebleed is probably stopping and the last time I saw the message from you yesterday morning dear and I’m sorry about that I cannot believe we have to go plug tonight and then I’ll probably get to work it out

Music and beer ___________

Music and beer and wine with you and your family are doing well and enjoying the weather and the rest of the week is going to be very much appreciated with you and your family

I appreciate ________

I appreciate your thoughts about this and I’m not always going back to this moment but I’m sorry about that I don’t have any idea how to make you happy and then I’ll probably get to work on it together

Together we ____________

Together we can go town for a few hours on the phone with my father and grandmother and I don’t know if I can help in any way I can get the money to you and your family and friends and we are going to be in the office in the afternoon before the end of this month

This month ___________

Hey Anne @annejprado :blush::hugs::hugs::hugs:

this month we can just rejoice about the good old times and just celebrate happy moments and forget about the mad

now we can___________