AUTOCOMPLETE game

:joy::joy:

We are in the process of moving the property and we will have a busy weekend but with your help I will feel able to do it

With you __________

With you and your family and friends are going to be a great time for me to get the people who are interested in meeting up at some point and I will look forward to seeing how much I miss you and love you and your family and friends

I miss ________

I miss the old one and I’m still in love with this game but it’s not only that I love to play with you and your friends to play with them all day long is the best way to spend the time

The best way ___________

The best way of saying that it was a competition is the best way to go about it and say that you are not interested in meeting up with the band

The band __________

The band was definitely a great act to watch and the show was incredible but I think it would be better if you could get the free ones for the next week

:thinking: free ones?? :joy: what’s this?

What is ___________

What is your daughter doing in the shower now before you leave for work yet but I don’t think we can do it again soon enough for the both of us to go back to work on Monday

In the shower ___________

In the shower I hope my hair is going to be dry after washing it but I don’t know how much it will cost me to do it again…

Weekend in sight __________

Weekend in sight and sound in the shower and then we can head out to the beach for a drink or two and then head over to your place to stay for the night and then head to bed early tonight :sleeping:

Let’s head over to ________

Sounds like a perfect plan to me :heart_eyes:- especially to head to the beach :beach_umbrella:

Let’s head over to our place soon and then we go to pick up your stuff and go to shower :shower: then we will light up a fire in the oven and have a glas of wine :wine_glass:

Feels good to just ___________

Feels good to just be :blush:

(my phone is broken exactly where the keyboard is, it’s so hard to type!!)

Good to know that ____

1 Like

Ur not typing in this game, just using the autocomplete of the phone :blush:

Good to know that you are not ready to go to work tomorrow and see what happens with the eventual of the house where we can meet up for lunch or dinner on Saturday and Sunday and I will have to go back to work on Monday so I can get the money for my life with you and your family and friends

Tomorrow is _________

Oh sheet- sorry to hear this @mish3lka :hugs::hugs::hugs: but Sam is right- this game should work- I keep my starting sentences short :blush:

Tomorrow is the day we waited for so long and I’m so glad we can have dinner at the house by the beach :beach_umbrella: and watch the sunset :sunrise:

The beach ___________

The beach is a good idea for you to come over to the new place and we can go from there to get the car and I will have the money for the car to get it fixed up and down for a drive to the beach with a female friend to join us for dinner tonight

The female friend is ________

The female friend is probably the girl that you met last time at the supermarket and it’s nice to meet her too

Meeting up __________

Meeting up with you about the house and move on with my father and grandmother is a good idea for me to go to Munich and then head over to your place to stay for dinner and a movie or two and then we can head to bed :bed:

Munich is _______

1 Like

I like your autocomplete tonight :blush: You’re invited :hugs:

Munich is a great place to go to and enjoy I show you the nice places and we eat Apfelstrudel :yum:

( then we go to the house of the 1001 beer-brands :beer: :stuck_out_tongue:)

When you _____________

When you are ready for the next house and we can go from my grandmother to see if she wants me to come over to my place for a bite to eat and drink or something like that and I don’t hope it works out for the rest of my life with my father and grandmother
(No I don’t want her to come over)

Please stop her from _________

Please stop her from coming over to the house and tell me when you have any idea how I can make them understand about the house and garden and family and friends

If I could ___________

If I could test the waters for the beach for a drink or two and then head over to your place to stay and help you with the information that you need for the house and the money for the car with you :blush:

Let’s test the waters _________

Let’s test the waters tomorrow morning to get to rest and get some rest and I’ll be there in a few minutes I hope you have a great time and enjoy yourself

To me the ___________