AUTOCOMPLETE game

:joy::joy:

My friend is just a good person and I appreciate to have him im my life :blush:

Need to go____________

Need to go to the wall in the sand.
:joy::joy::joy:
I know you because…

I know you because you are a very nice person and I am not sure how much longer I can wait until you get here to help me out with that girl who is going to shower and get ready for bed now

That girl is _______

That girl is probably going back home tomorrow night and then we can drive her to work and she will get back here at the end of this

At the end of this ________

At the end of this year I will have the money for the house and the car and because of the snow storm coming in tonight or tomorrow night at your place and then we can head to the airport to pick up the car with you and your family and friends to see if they can help with the eventual of the house

Snow storm coming in ________

1 Like

Snow storm coming in today so we call the office and get back home from work :joy::joy:

How’d you know that for today they really announced a snowstorm?! :scream::scream:

Snow in spring is _________

The autocomplete predicted it first, so I just went with it

Snow in spring is coming to the house and move on to the next one of the house where we are staying in a hotel room for the night and then we can go to bed early tonight :sleeping:

Climate change is __________

Climate change is not a good thing for us all we need to be a better person and then we have to leave the world :earth_americas:

:grimacing:

Some things ________

Some things just happen to be terrible and your family and friends are the best thing that ever happened to you in your life that you have a great time in your life

Your life is __________

Your life is so incredible and it’s always fun for you to enjoy yourself with me and enjoy yourself with your friends :couple: was the best way to spend your life time together

Friends are _______

Friends are going well for you and me and my grandmother is in the hospital with my father and I will be very grateful if you could please give Giu a hug from me and tell me what you think about this for a while and then we can talk about the other time that you are not feeling well so I can find out what you want me to do with my father and grandmother
(Unfortunately they are not at the hospital)

The hospital is __________

Saaaam… your karma :flushed:

The hospital is not always a good idea but to get everything done and then we have dinner at home

Showering __________

New to this wow :smiley:

Showering is the best place to think of all kinds of ideas. It’s the place where our brain goes in alpha state that’s the most creative state

A cup of ___________

1 Like

A cup of tea or coffee or something like that for dinner tonight so we can go to bed early tonight and get some sleep :sleeping:

I’m tired and _________

Heey @Honey8 welcome back finally :hugs::hugs::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::tada::tada: nice you are here and we like this game very much :heart_eyes:

I’m tired and exhausted from the last week and then I’ve to work and I don’t know what I have done to get everything ready for tomorrow

I hope that _____________

1 Like

I hope that helps Andrew and the family and he will be very proud of the work that was done on the house :house: by his cat :cat2:
(I guess Andrew is referring to @LP13413?)

Andrew is ________

1 Like

Lol :joy: is it??

Andrew is the nice guy who has the best way to make it work and he will be able to make it work :muscle:t2::muscle:t2: ( referring to the mice hunt?!! :joy::joy: :thinking:)

While we talk ____________

1 Like

While we talk about this tomorrow when I get off the phone with my father and grandmother and I will be in town for a while and then we can talk about the details on how to get the car back to the house

Let’s get back the _________

Let’s get back the money :moneybag: I have to get everything back and then I’ll probably get you back to sleep now soon…

After the last time ______

After the last time you saw the video of the guy who was in charge of the people who are in the process of getting my father and grandmother to the hospital for the rest of my life and I will be very thankful if you could send me the link to the video.
(Lol, if only such a video existed :joy::joy::joy:)

We are in the process of ________