AUTOCOMPLETE game

When the laundry is done we can do the dishes and clean the kitchen and bathroom and bedroom and living room and dining room and the rest of the house :house: :joy::joy::joy:

The household chores are ________

1 Like

I love :heart: this one :heart_eyes:

The household chores with you are so good omg I was so surprised how much you know about these things

(Sounds perfect :+1:t2::+1:t2:)

When I lay me down tonight _______

When I lay me down tonight and tomorrow night but if you don’t want to talk about this tomorrow morning I’ll let him know who is the person who is in charge of the house for the rest of the week and I will be in the office tomorrow and see if I can find out what the hell happened to you last night and it wasn’t a big deal but I don’t want to be here anymore
(Although why the hell will you not want to talk anyway)

The big deal is _______

Probably because I’m still asleep :zzz:

Ok, last one for tonight:

The big deal is that you will get it done tomorrow and I have no worries about this at all because it’s you and you’re strong :muscle:t2:

Good night __________

Good night and I hope you’re having a good night sleep and sleep in the car on the way back home from work tomorrow
(Lol but you need to drive the car since there’s nobody to drive you home :joy::joy::joy:)

Back home ________

1 Like

Back home from the last time we had dinner together and I don’t feel like going back home now

Good morning _________

Good morning Pat headache again and stomachache just now getting ready for work and I don’t want to go back to sleep for a bit and then head to work with you
(The phone knows about the headache and stomachache too much :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:)

The headache is _________

1 Like

Yes, good morning Sam and I hope you’re better :blush::hugs:

The headache is a burden to bear and I hope you feel better soon and have an easy day ahead of you :sunny::sunny:

Sunshine is _______

1 Like

Sunshine is the best way to get a hold of my life and I will be very grateful for you to come home to me and meet up with my father and grandmother

Let’s get a hold of ________

Let’s get a hold of yourself before we leave tomorrow and I hope you feel that I’m going to make it work

:blush::muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

Before I leave ________

( need to :shower:- really this time :joy::joy:)

1 Like

Before I leave for work at the same time as you but I don’t want to go back to work and get some more information from my father and grandmother

Getting more information from _________

Getting more information from the article when you read it and then we can have a debate about it

Debating about _________

Debating about going on the night and then go home

Suggesting about…

Suggesting about the details of the house and the town of Salem for you to come over to the office today and tomorrow but I don’t know if you can make it to the office today and tomorrow

Visiting the office _________

Visiting the office room for the next time I was and then we had to leave early to pick up my stuff from the house and then we have a coffee :coffee:

Without coffee :coffee: _________

Without coffee or tea or something like that for me to get to work early today and tomorrow but I don’t think it would be a good idea to have a look at the place where I am going to be in the office today and tomorrow

Let’s look at the _________

Let’s look at the new house and see if we could meet tomorrow at one :point_up:t2: I would have been there for the rest of my day dear and I’m sorry I didn’t knew what exactly was going on

What exactly __________

What exactly is the best way to reach out to you and be friends with you and your family and friends and we can talk more about the details of my friend who is looking for a drink or two to see the movie and Britney screamed in the shower now
(How did Britney suddenly appeared here? :thinking::thinking::thinking:)

Britney is _________

Britney is a girl that you used to know

:joy::joy: did you???

Why the heck is _______

1 Like

No lol, the autocomplete saved it during that time I talked about the other dream

Why the heck is that ok with you and your family and friends to see Britney screamed in the car with the boys and girls club :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

My friend is _________

1 Like