AUTOCOMPLETE game

I’m getting sick and tired of getting headaches and the rest of the week is going to be in the office at work

The office is _________

The office is probably going to be closed tomorrow at two or so I guess it’s not only for the day but it’s probably because it’s not open…

:joy::joy::joy: sounds like a free day

A free day _______

1 Like

A free day to you and your family and friends and we can go from my house to the beach for a drink or two and then we can talk about the other time that you would be able to get the car with your daughter and she will be very grateful for the car

Your daughter will be ________

I like the part with the drink and the beach most :blush:

Your daughter will be here at home now soon and then I’ll probably get you a coffee or something like that

Lol, it’s funny ________

Lol, it’s funny because you didn’t have to work at the same day I was just saying I wanna is a day or night I just got home from a few days and I’m going back home

Something along these lines was probably done already, but I’m not gonna check 400 posts to see

I tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end, _____

I tried so hard and got so far but in the end, I just don’t care about it.

I was attacked by…

I was attacked by a large group of people who have been working on the house and the boys and girls are doing well I hope

I hope that ________

Who are these boys and girls your phone always talks about?? :joy::joy:

I hope that you’re feeling good today and then I’ll probably get to work on time tomorrow morning and then we can spend the day with my family tonight

Tonight _________

I don’t know, it’s completely random :man_shrugging:

Tonight is the day we can go to Munich to see the house on the market for a new place to live in a small town in the city where we can go to the beach for the rest of my life with you and your family and friends

The small town is ________

1 Like

The small town is obviously not the same as though it was just the way it is- still not to worry about that

:joy::joy:

Don’t worry _______

Don’t worry about the house and the boys and girls are going to have to go back to school and get back to you on the phone with the insurance company and they are going to be in the office tomorrow morning at noon

The boys and girls are ________

Them again :joy::joy:

The boys and girls are already here at the beach :beach_umbrella: I was just thinking of you and your family so we can spend time together today and I have fun with you

Having fun with you_________

The more I autocomplete, the more I reinforce the suggestions :man_shrugging:

Having fun with you is better than the other one I sent you just now leaving the office and get some sleep tonight and tomorrow night :sleeping:

Tomorrow night __________

1 Like

Tomorrow night and then we can come to grab the stuff for you guys to pick up some beer :beers:

Lol :joy:

Ok, my last __________

1 Like

Ok, my last night was a little bit of work to do with my father and I have enough of the house and move on to the next one of those things where we can go to a different place to get a shower now before you leave for the day
(Shower again :man_shrugging::shower::shower::shower:)

A different place _______

A diffrent place for you to be happy :smiley: was my first day in the office today and I’m going back home now soon as though you are already gone

When we call it a night _______

When we call it a night soon and that you can make it out to get some sleep tonight and tomorrow night but I don’t want to go to bed early tonight so I will have to check it out and see if you can help me with this girl who is interested in meeting up with me for the night
(Lol, if only :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:)

Let’s arrange for a ________

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: She was here before too…

Let’s arrange for a new place for the next week to come over for dinner and then I will see if I can do something for you…

:crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

If I can do this ___________

1 Like

Who was the she?

If I can do this Friday at least you can do that for me please I need your help with the party for the weekend so we can go over to my place for a bit and then we will be very happy to see the movie and dinner at my place and then we can go to get the people who are interested in the shower now
(Lol shower party :joy::joy::joy::tada::tada::tada::shower::shower::shower:)

The people are interested in the __________

1 Like

Yaaay shower party :confetti_ball: :dancer:… and lol, you autocompleted before about the girl interested in you :blush:

The people are interested in the basement or so are in the laundry :basket: room and laundry is done :white_check_mark:

When the laundry is done _______