AUTOCOMPLETE game

Drinking beer with you and your daughter is going to shower and get ready for the next day or two
(Shower again :shower:)

Let’s get ready for ________

Let’s get ready for tomorrow night and then we can come back here with you guys tomorrow night and I will be back at the office room or so

Or so means ____________

Or so means a lot to me that you are not interested in the car you have for the house and the money is not working properly so I can get it done before the end of the week

The money is not _________

The money is not always going to work until now I have to leave the house to get a new phone and I’m driving now

When I start to drive away _________

When I start to drive away from the house and move on to the next one is at least one of the best things to do with my life with you

Let’s move on ________

Let’s move on together and we can come over and see what we can do to help each other out and then we have a great time together

When we are together _________

When we are together and we are staying at the hotel in the city of the day and then we will have a great time in Florida for a week or two to get the people who are interested in meeting up with you can go to Munich to get the money for the :house:

In Florida, ________

In Florida we can finally meet up and see if we could get together for dinner :shallow_pan_of_food: was that the way we had a beer with the guys and I was really thinking of going back

A beer with the guys __________

A beer with the guys and the girls will be here for the rest of the day and I will be very thankful to have you and the family including the ones that are not on the schedule for the wonderful time

I’m thankful for ________

I’m thankful for this app and it’s ok to use this app for my iPhone and my phone is +4915224342Xxx

( it really showed my phone number :joy::joy:)

I want to talk with you _________

I want to talk with you about the house and the boys and girls are doing well and I hope you are enjoying your time with your daughter and her friends are going to shower now
(Always the shower :shower::shower::shower::stuck_out_tongue:)

Let’s freeze in the _________

1 Like

Let’s freeze in the next week and I hope we have some stuff for you to do tomorrow morning and I can spend the day and spend some rest of time with us

Mondays are supposed ________

Mondays are supposed to be in the office today but I don’t want to go back to work on Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday and Friday :joy::joy::joy:

Weekdays are _________

Weekdays are still here too and early morning is probably the last time you can smile but life is a good idea for me :laughing:

Life is a good idea _____

Life is a good idea for you to come over to my place and we can go from there to get the money out of my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful if you could help me out with this

Let’s get the money out of _________

1 Like

:joy::joy: let’s press it out of them and buy a trailer by the sea :ocean:

Let’s get the money out of your mind and I don’t know what exactly is going on in my mind that I have a lot to worry so I’m going back home

Home is __________

If only, actually no money, mainly debts…

Home is an illusion of my life with you and I will be deluding myself to be a part of your life with your family and friends

It is an illusion to ________

It is an illusion to swap it out and do you feel like you’re going to have a great day at work today? It’s ok to not be happy with it but it’s ok to go

Work is __

Work is fine with me but I don’t want to go back to work and I will be in touch with you about it later but I don’t want to know the status of the house anymore
(The phone knows I’m sick and tired of the house being talked about)

The status of the _________

The status of the blasted theme park.

I’m getting…