AUTOCOMPLETE game

We really must find a solution for this case… :thinking:

Getting some more crazy things to do today so I’ll probably get you back to normal and I’ll be happy with it

Getting back to normal _______

Getting back to normal requires a lot of people to get a hold of my father and grandmother and I will have to get the people to get a hold of him and his mom and I will be very grateful for the rest of my life with you and your family and friends

The solution requires a lot of people apparently, according to the autocomplete.

Getting a hold of him and his mom _________

Ok… so we must get them involved…

Getting a hold of him and his mom to get the money back and we will have to leave soon as though I’m not alone in the church so I’ll probably take care of it myself but I’m sorry that it’s not always going good for you

Changing priorities ________

Changing priorities are not going to be able to get the people who are in the process of getting a hold of him and his mom and the rest of our lives are not going to be able to get the people that have to do to make sure that my father and grandmother are not going to be able to make me feel like a piece of shit :poop:

(So changing priorities is not the plan, cuz it’s already our number one priority and changing it means it’s at a lower priority)

Getting the people _________

Ok :+1:t2:

Getting the people in motion for the big deal is going to be a good idea for us to come over later on our way back to our home and we can spend some time together with him tomorrow night and then we go ahead with leaving him alone

Leaving him alone _______

Leaving him alone for the rest of our lives together forever and ever always be here for you and your family and friends and we can go to Munich for the rest of our lives together forever and ever always been the best way to go about this

The best to go about this _________

1 Like

The best to go about this place is the service and we can always come here again soon as we have dinner here and there is always a great time for us

A great time _______

A great time with you and your family and friends are going to shower now so we can go over to your place and get some sleep tonight and tomorrow night :sleeping:

Showering __________

Showering and getting ready for bed now soon and then I’ll probably be able to make a break and go home now soon

Soon enough ________

Soon enough for me to come over and play with you and your daughter and she said that she would like to see if I could find a way to make you feel like you have to be at the school for the day

(Nonsense, I’m sure she doesn’t want to be with you in the school the entire day)

The school _________

The school is just now closed for now and I’m sooo happy for now and then I’ll probably get to go to pick ya guys tomorrow and I’ll get it done tomorrow morning guys I love ya I hope ya better come tomorrow night and then we can come over and then we go get back home from the house…

( it was still not the last suggestion…)

The last suggestion ______

The last suggestion for the night so we can go over to your place and get some sleep tonight :sleeping:

Your place _________

Your place is so incredible and we can spend some money on ordering food and beer and then we will have a good time with the other guys and enjoy it

Having a good time _________

Having a good time with my father and grandmother is not going to work out for me and I don’t want to go back to the house where the hell is going on in my life and I will be in touch with you about this tomorrow morning

Hell ________

Hell yes I hope you don’t have to go back there again and I will help you with that everything will work out for you and me Sam and I have the appointment with the doctor tomorrow morning…

Tomorrow morning _______

Tomorrow morning at the latest I think I will have to go back to the doctor and see what he wants to do with me and I will have to check with him to see if he can get it done for me please and thank you for your help and support :pray:

(Yup I should go to the doctor latest by tomorrow morning)

The doctor _________

1 Like

Yes :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

The doctor will always be of help for you and help is the way to get back to normal life and help you getting back to normal life is so much more important than what you have to call

Important is _________

Important is that the only thing I can think of right now is that you are a very nice person and I am so sorry for your daughter and her friend and I will be very grateful for your help and support for the rest of my life with you and your family and friends
(What did the autocomplete pick up on your daughter and her friend? :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:)

Your daughter and her friend _________

No idea, but probably because of the last days … :roll_eyes:

Your daughter and her friend are going back home now soon and then I’ll probably get you back to sleep soon as though you’re not busy tonight

Being in charge is _______

Being in charge is for the best for you and me to get the people who are in the process of getting my father and grandmother to the doctor tomorrow morning at the latest so we can get together for a drink or two and then head to bed soon
(I guess they do need to see the doctor for their mental illnesses)

Mental illnesses _________