AUTOCOMPLETE game

The boys are already here at home now so we can swap the beer :beers: I was just thinking about it and then we can swap them for dinner now soon so we go ahead with the boys …

I’m sorry about that __________

I’m sorry about that bitch but she is a cunt person who knows no bounds of people who are not interested in having her baby

This bitch is _________

:scream::crazy_face::joy:

The bitch is not an amazing girlfriend and she can always be the one that you’re going to love :heart: I hope you feel better and enjoy your day with your positive energy and strength

Meeting you __________

1 Like

Meeting you in person tomorrow morning or afternoon would suit me best :smiley:

I hate span because ___

I hate spam because of my job and my life is so not working for me :sob:

My life is _________

1 Like

My life is shit and annoying because I hate being able to take and get accused of terrorism. :joy: :joy: :joy:

They once told me…

1 Like

They once told me that he was not happy with me and I don’t care about him being a little man doing anything for the game tonight at all

He is a little man ________

He is a little man and he hasn’t even started to work until he started to go to see the rest of the rest and he was really annoying…

Most annoying is the fact that ________

Most annoying is the fact that you are not feeling good at all and I’m not sure if we can get together for a bit but we will be there in the car with the boys and the girls

The girls are _________

The girls are already here at work today so I don’t know what to say lol :joy: morning was the best way to do this

It’s disappointing _________

It’s disappointing to see if you wanted me and my family to come over for dinner tonight or tomorrow night to get the money to you and your family

The money is _________

The money is not always the best way to spend the time of your life with a new place in a new way to spend a day or night out of the rest of my life…

Whaat? :upside_down_face::joy:

This definitely makes no ___________

This definitely makes no sense to me but I don’t know if you can make it out to the store or something like that and I don’t know what to do with my life anymore

Let’s make it out in _________

Let’s make it out in a bit and then we have dinner :shallow_pan_of_food: tomorrow night and then we can spend the night with some music :notes:

It’s always worth it to ____________

It’s always worth it to get the money for the car to the mechanic and I will have the house to myself and the rest of the house is a terrible thing of a place to stay in :persevere:

I will have the _________

I will have the time for you to pick up your dad and then we have dinner with him tomorrow and I can spend some time with him before we go for a walk

Nature always ___________

Nature always wins the race against the law of the people who are not interested in the position of the planet and its inhabitants

The planet is _________

The planet :earth_americas: is our most beautiful and important part in our hearts :heart: and we have no other and we should believe it

Earth hour is ____________

Earth hour is a good idea to have but I don’t know if you want to do it again soon enough for the rest of us

It’s a good idea to _________

It’s a good idea to make sure you have the time to go ahead with the new phone :iphone: this app was really good and it has been great to get it

When does __________