AUTOCOMPLETE game

:joy::joy:

Let’s swap faces with the Snapchat app and it is so much fun to use it and it was definitely fun to play with you :blush:

It’s late and I ________

It’s late and I don’t want to go to bed now and I will be in the car for a few minutes to get ready for bed now lol

Let’s sleep in the ________

Let’s sleep in the shower and then I’ll probably get you back to bed now soon

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Honestly- :joy::joy: lmao- going to the shower now to sleep :rofl:

I sleep in the shower __________

I sleep in the shower and then head over to your house to get my hair cut out for you tomorrow if that’s ok with you or not lol
(The phone knows you know how to cut people’s hair :joy:)

I like to cut _______

1 Like

I like to cut my grass today so I’m happy you’re going to be able to come over and help me with the garden I really appreciate this side of you

I agree :joy::joy:

I agree _____________

I agree :100: with you about the house and the house is a terrible thing to get in there was no way to get to the house :house: but I will let you know when I’m on my way to get you now

The terrible thing about _______

The terrible thing about you is that you’re not always going to make it a good dream and then we have to leave the house :house_with_garden:

Why always house? I use so much more words on my phone :laughing:

Several words are ___________

Several words are repeatedly used for the house and we are going to have to be in the car at your place in the mall and get back to the office and get a new phone and lost track of time in the shower and then head to bed soon so we can talk about this when you are ready to come over for dinner tonight or tomorrow night
(So basically a summary of all the common words that keep coming up)

It’s too common to __________

Lol :joy: yeah- well done - so I try to use the ones that are not so common from up now …

It’s too common to sense that the article has been written about a few times before and then I read it a lot of times but I don’t know :woman_shrugging:t2: has always happened and how much fun you can get…

Reading is _____________

Reading is the best way to reach me from your email list of things you have done for me and years ago I was going through my father and grandmother and I don’t want to go back to the original plan of action for the rest of my life with the family for the house where we are staying at is a terrible thing to get the people who are not interested in the shower now
(It eventually boomerangs back to the same few words :man_shrugging:)

Let’s try something different _________

Let’s try something different from the last time I have been there for the last time and we definitely will go to see them again tomorrow but I’m not always be aware that they are already here…

The difference is _________

The difference is that he accidentally screwed up the mood for the rest of my life on Earth and the rest of the year is going to be a long time for me and I don’t want to be here with him anymore :cry:

Please remove me from ________

Please remove me from him please let him know that I will be able to make it to work until I get back home from my workout appointment with the new computer and I hope :crossed_fingers:t2: you’re able to enjoy the show…

Selfrewarding me is __________

1 Like

Self-rewarding me is the only way I can get the people who are interested in meeting up with me for a drink or two and then head to the gym or something like that

The gym is ________

Lol :laughing: and thanks for the spelling advice :+1:t2:

The gym is probably a good idea but to go there and then I’ll probably get you backed out of your mind to make sure you’re ready for the rest of your life

:upside_down_face::crazy_face:

The rest of my life ___________

The rest of my life is a terrible thing to do with the fact that I was not able to find the best way of getting to know the status of my life with the eventual of my life

The eventual _________

The eventual winner will be back in a few

(This one ended quickly )

When I’m hungry, I ________

1 Like

When I’m hungry, I don’t want to go to the gym and get it done before you leave for the day
(Obviously no energy for gym lol :joy:)

The restaurant is _________

1 Like

The restaurant is very nice but it was definitely not only for a coffee :coffee: I had a coffee break from the last night of the week and it wasn’t really good but I had to try to make it work better soon and then I’ll probably get you back to sleep soon love and enjoy yourself

Enjoying myself is ____________

Enjoying myself is a good idea for me to get a hold of you and I will see if you can find a way to make it work for me and the boys

The boys are ________