AUTOCOMPLETE game

Money money money oh it’s sunny in Sunnyvale CA and I will be there at the same time as you and your daughter is in the same boat with the boys and girls club :joy:

The club is ________

1 Like

Awww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs::hugs::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::sunny::sunny::sunny:so cute only the imagination already :heart_eyes::sunny::sunny: Enjoy, and your question … … … !! :joy::joy: and I think you know the answer - but it’s a great feeling to see them growing- and the love is giving you the power to move mountains for them :heart: and my day was ok so far :blush::hugs: thanx dear … :heart:

The club is so nice and relaxing I enjoy the show and enjoy the day with you guys here and I hope you feel like we were here at the moment

Whenever I’m __________

1 Like

Whenever I’m ready for you to be home and see if I can get a ride home from my father and my grandmother passed out on the couch
(Lol)

I passed out when I _________

I passed out when I got home and I’m going back to sleep now :stuck_out_tongue:

When I __________

When I was in the shower and then you were going to shower and then we went to bed early last night I dreamt about you and your family and your daughter is in the hospital with my mom and sister was in the shower when you called me and told me to get a shower now
(Lol to showers :joy::joy::joy:)

The shower is _______

2 Likes

The shower :shower: is the best way to get you back to sleep now and I will get back to sleep now soon as I can feel better now

We are__________

We are at the beach and the pool and hot tub and shower and then heading home to grab some food for dinner tonight and then go to bed :sleeping:

The jacuzzi is ________

Exactly!!!

The jacuzzi is very hot and a lot of people have been drinking water in my garden :joy::sweat_drops:

Roses are red ___

Roses are red violets are blue and gold banquet is a little better than the last one I sent you and your daughter is in the car with the boys and the boys are going well with the family

The family is ________

The family is still waiting for the new place to come in and out and about to get everything ready for us …

When everything is ready for us, ______

When everything is ready for us, we can go over the list of things to do and what did you think of the new place and did you get the picture of the house :house:

Let’s go over the _______

Let’s go over the shower and get some sleep tonight I hope you’re feeling good and I’m happy you’re going back to the shower :shower:

:joy::joy::joy:

Shower obsession is _________

1 Like

Shower obsession is overrated anyway I don’t want to go to bed early tonight and tomorrow night but I have to go to work on my grandmother’s garden

I am obsessed with ________

I am obsessed with my friends and I are going to sleep now

My phone seems to think that I am always waiting to sleep :joy:

When I sleep I dream about…

1 Like

When I sleep I dream about my own sweat. :joy:

Today I went to the shop and bought…

Today I went to the shop and bought a new car so I can get the money to you in person but I have to go back to sleep for a bit of a nosebleed which is why I was asking you to do that for me

Nosebleeds are ________

Nosebleeds are the worst things I’ve ever heard about it is so much better now soon and I hope we get the best out there for tomorrow night and then we have a beer :beers:

Lol

This weekend __________

This weekend is the last time you saw the email about the details of the house for the night so we can go over to the new house and get a new bed and the wall is a little bit of the same thing as you can see from my phone so I will be in the car waiting for you
(Why always about the house)

The new bed is ________

:joy::joy::joy: shower and house… and beer- cheers Sam :joy:

The new bed is not only for me but it was definitely not only the first one but it is still the best way to relax and enjoy :wink:

:joy::joy:

I laugh out loud __________

I laugh out loud at all the stuff I need to swap out my father and grandmother and get a new one for me to come to you and your family
(If only I can swap away toxic family members for new ones :joy::joy::joy:)

Let’s swap _______